ipod classic help!

weeman1202

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi, after a week of having the ipod classic, im experiencing a problem.
I was listening to some music on the ipod this morning and for some reason some of the songs were not playing :confused: it just had the play triangle in the top corner but no sound.
When i got home, i tried playing it again but this time, the whole ipod crashed, i pressed every button on the thing but it was having it! :eek::mad:
I tried the reset the ipod, which did switch it off but still nothing worked. So i connected the ipod to my pc through usb and went on itunes and it now says on the ipod screen itself "do not disconnect" and a stop sign flasing on & off constantly.
It also said on itunes that i had to update my ipod, so i did that, took a few minutes. Had to then restart my pc in order for it to work. A message on itunes then said i had to restore settings for my ipod. :mad: So i clicked on it, started to restore settings, got to the end of the loading bar and crashed! :mad: Couldnt click on anything on itunes!

Any ideas because im very :mad: at the minute!

Thanks, Weeman

just got an error message on itunes saying:

"Itunes has detected an ipod that appears to be corrupted. You may need to restore this ipod before it can be used with itunes. You may try disconnecting and reconnecting the ipod"

:eek::mad:

I'd restore it and if the problem persists send it back to Apple.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom