1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ipod alive!

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by pablo99, Aug 16, 2005.

Tags:
  1. pablo99

pablo99

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Anyone had this problem?

Charged my brand new ipod (only had it 2 weeks) on Sat night for my trip to San Fransisco. Put the hold switch over to lock it and put it in my rucksack. Got up next morning, got to the airport, boarded the plane and about 4 hours into the flight (after watching Sin City which was awesome) I took it out of my bag to find it playing song 184 of 794!!! Oh and battery under halfway!!!

I turned it off and put it away, thinking "I'll save the battery for the flight coming back".

When I get to the hotel some 5 hours later I took it out and the damn thing is on again!!!! Song 90 and very little battery left!!!

It's in my rucksack, and its quite packed in there with stuff so the buttons could be getting pressed, but with the hold switch on surely it should not switch on?????

AND NO! I didn't take the USB lead or charger. :( Didn't think i'd need them?

2. IanPM

IanPM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I shouldn't laugh, but the way you told that story was really amusing.

3. pablo99

pablo99

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Let me guess IanPM. A Sony owner?? ;)

A new question. Every picture of the AC adaptor I have seen shows a US plug pins.

Is this what you get when you buy one. A US adaptor and a US to UK converter???

If this is the case i'll buy one here in San Francisco where they are cheaper.

I got my ipod charged by the very kind people in the flagship Apple store here in San Francisco. :clap:

They don't even know if my ipod has a mind of its own??? What chance of someone here??

4. HMHB

HMHB
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,076
    My charger is a UK style plug.