iphoto print preparation??? PPPlease help???

Ned Senior

Hey all :)
I want to print out multiple images on an A4 sheet to cut down to either fridge magnet or keyring size...
:confused:How do I ...::confused:
a) do a multiple of same photo on a sheet

b) do a multiple of different images on a sheet

c) resize the images so that they will be right for my
blank magnets and keyrings

Hope you can help

Regards
Phil

Ned Senior

O.K. so I had a twiddle and read help etc and can now get a sheet of numerous photos printed out... Yippee!!

BUT...
I cannot find how to resize the cells so that the images printed match the size of my blanks to create the keyrings and magnets!!!!
Somebody hep me PLEEZ!

edit... later in the day:
Right I have got it sorted using "Paint Shop pro" on a windows pc but would rather know how to resize images on the mac at dads... will give photoshop a try tomorrow and see can I replicate what I did with psp at home!!
If anyone comes up with an iphoto way please post below

Thanks

Phil

sammy4499771

Novice Member
If you select the photos you want to print, then go to print and select conatct sheet you can then modify it to your liking.

Hope that helps.

Ned Senior

If you select the photos you want to print, then go to print and select conatct sheet you can then modify it to your liking.

Hope that helps.
Thanks.. I tried that but couldn't find how to resize the contact sheet cells so that the printed images were more or less just right size wise so they would only need cutting out and placing...

Found that the closest I could get was in PSP on my win pc
Dad has elements on the mac so will try to use that tomorrow as he also has all the images I want to print on there too..

pity about iPhoto as thats were they are located... Ahh well

Again thanks

Regards
Phil

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom