iPhoto Books

Soundburst

In Memoriam
I ordered one for my mum for christmas. Made one of our Foster Baby who we've had since birth and is now three. So it documents his development from a lovely young baby to a monster!

Anyway . . it turned up and it's absolutely beautiful. Hardback. . .with a plastic cover that wraps around the book - but with the actual hardback book cover printed onto the hardback bit too! It looks ultra professional.

Make a great gift for anyone. :)

JFKM

I've ordered one for my wife. Did you get the extra large hardback size? What is the print quality like for a full page photo?

Soundburst

In Memoriam
I've ordered one for my wife. Did you get the extra large hardback size? What is the print quality like for a full page photo?

My book was 20 pages and came to £27 including VAT.

Would you like me to post a picture of a full size image?

Image quality seems to be completely dependent on your camera.

Some of my photo's were taken with an older camera and the quality is still good - but for the large full page ones I used my iPhone 4S where I could and the quality is great. I'll post a photo for you. Give me a wee minute.

Last edited:

Soundburst

In Memoriam
Comes in this nice little plastic cover. . .and then the book is then further inside an Apple cardboard wrap with the title of your book along the spine:

imagezll.jpg

This image is a full-size one and looks EXACTLY like it does on my comp. It was low light, had a bit of noise, and was taken last year on a hideous Samsung phone camera so as long as your photo is a good one it'll turn out great on the Book. Don't worry about it :)

photohdo.jpg

Last edited:

NewfieDrool

Banned
I received a book a few days ago and the quality is very good. I'm as fussy as they come and would be more than happy to purchase another .

JFKM

Just received mine and I can echo the previous comments in saying that it is beautiful - my wife will love it! God bless Apple :clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom