• When viewing theads in any classified forum, threads from child forums are also displayed so that you have greater visibility of all the relevant adverts
    You can change this via your preferences page: https://www.avforums.com/account/forum-aggregation.

For Sale iPhones - 64gb Gold XS & 128gb Red XR - Unlocked & Boxed - Warranty End December 2019

chazman88

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Reaction score
64gb Gold XS - £600 inc delivery
Boxed with new accessories - Warranty Until 23rd December 2019
In a case since new but not had a screen protector. Therefore body/frame is in good condition but there are some hairline scratches and marks to the screen that only show in bright lights. Absolutely nothing that affects use. Best possible photos attached.

128gb Red XR - £500 inc delivery
Boxed with new accessories - Warranty Until 23rd December 2019
In a case since new but not had a screen protector. Therefore body/frame is in good condition but there are some hairline scratches and marks to the screen that only show in bright lights. Absolutely nothing that affects use. Best possible photos attached.

Price and currency
600 & 500
Delivery
Included in price
Prefer goods collected?
I have no preference
Advertised elsewhere?
Not advertised elsewhere
Payment method
BT/PPG

Attachments

chazman88

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Reaction score
Still open to offers, otherwise I’ll be sending them off to a phone trade in company.

chazman88

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Reaction score
Was really hoping to clear £460.
However, if it’s super easy for me to meet for the exchange then I could be tempted.

I go via Charring Cross mornings and evenings. Where could you meet?

contrem

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Reaction score
I can offer £530 for the XS and could meet you at Charing Cross one evening (preferably Wednesday) this week.