For Sale iphone4s 16gig black.

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by John F, Mar 9, 2013.

1. John F

John F
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +110
    I am selling my iphone 4s 16gig in black. I lost it on a night out and it was replaced by my insurance company. It was then handed in at my local but the phone had already been blocked. I telephoned the insurance company and was to to dispose of it as I liked. It no longer receives or makes phone calls in the uk. It is boxed with the charger but no headphones. You can still download music etc to it. I am after £140 delivered. Please note I will not be offering to take this back as it is stated it will not make or receive phone calls in the UK.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. civic-type-r

civic-type-r

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    It's only going to be worth something for spares then..? Because it's a handset only and does not work

I would be interested but the price your after is the going rate of a working one

3. Lewie

Lewie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +949
    It can't be sold here
    Closing