iPhone4 - brain fried, can someone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kahayes

I've had an absolutely nuts couple of weeks at work and haven't been able to keep up to date with what is going on with the iPhone4.

My situation is that I have a 3G, am with O2, and am now just past the end of my contract so could theoretically shift my contract to the Simplicity £20 a month arrangement, if that is still available?

So I'm wondering what my best option is. I'm due an upgrade, and if I do this, presumably I have to stay on my current contract which is like £45 a month but gives unlimited data and all the minutes and texts I'll need. Alternatively perhaps I should shift to Simplicity and buy a PAYG ip4, keeping the monthly cost down. Or is my 20 hours a day job making me mis some amazing alternative option?

oasismark

Distinguished Member
Basically, if your out of contract, your a free agent.

Shop around and get the best deal for you, when the info is out.

gekko21

Yes, my brain is fried with all this too. Could they make it any more complicated?

However, I can tell you that if you upgrade your phone to the iPhone 4 through a contract deal (18 or 24 months), they will make you move to one of the new contracts without unlimited data.

I don't completely understand the implications of PAYG or Simplicity though. I thought I was pretty savvy about this stuff but I think I need an idiots' guide!

hutch

Distinguished Member
There is a sticky for tariff discussion please dont create new threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom