Wanted iPhone XS Max

phatvenny

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Hi all,

Looking to source an iPhone XS Max for a family member. Ideally looking for one in great condition (maybe with warranty) and hasn't had anything replaced like the screen, at least 256GB, battery health above 90% and able to be used on the O2 network. Not fussed on colour.

Let me know what you have.

Cheers.

karma12

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
i have a iphone xs max 256 space grey ...good condition scratch on back and smudge on front but not noticeable ..no warranty left on it ...if intrested let me know i will send pics

phatvenny

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
i have a iphone xs max 256 space grey ...good condition scratch on back and smudge on front but not noticeable ..no warranty left on it ...if intrested let me know i will send pics
Yes please. Thanks.

phatvenny

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
some pics as you can see scratch and smudge showing on screen obviously not noticeable when using at all ..just have to tell you the condition.... battery is 91%
Thanks for that but I’ll pass thanks. That scratch is quite meaty. Thanks though.

phatvenny

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
no worries ..i would have given u a good price for it ...but its ok
I show the person who wants one tonight. How much were you looking for it?

MuzMc

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Hi all,

Looking to source an iPhone XS Max for a family member. Ideally looking for one in great condition (maybe with warranty) and hasn't had anything replaced like the screen, at least 256GB, battery health above 90% and able to be used on the O2 network. Not fussed on colour.

Let me know what you have.

Cheers.
I have a mint, not a mark on it iPhone XS Max 256gb, space grey. Boxed, with cables etc. Also comes with a load of cases, two Mous Ones, and some silicone ones which are knock off Apple designs.

phatvenny

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I have a mint, not a mark on it iPhone XS Max 256gb, space grey. Boxed, with cables etc. Also comes with a load of cases, two Mous Ones, and some silicone ones which are knock off Apple designs.
Defintely interested. Any pictures?

Apsilon

Senior Moderator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
As per the trading rules, all phones listed for sale or trade - including those offered in a wanted thread - must include a photo of your username and date written on a piece of paper alongside the handset (or written on the screen). This is for the purposes of verification.

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming to Netflix in November 2020: Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom