For Sale iPhone XS Max Space Grey 256GB Unlocked

firenation001

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
Halifax west yorkshire
Hi, I have for sale an iPhone Xs Max in Space Grey, which is unlocked and 256GB. Selling the phone on behalf on my brother, I take full responsibility of course. The phone was purchased sim free from Argos but have been told that the receipt has been misplaced. The phone has no warranty remaining either.

The phone has lived in a case and tempered screen protector since the beginning, so the condition is very good. I would give the condition 8.5/10, can’t really see any marks other than micro scratches, and a few small hardly visible marks at the back of the phone as highlighted in the pictures in yellow. Other than that, the phone is in immaculate condition.

Battery health is 97%. Phone comes with box and all new unused accessorises. Thanks for looking :)

Price and currency
£720
Delivery preference
Royal Mail Special Delivery
Prefer goods collected?
I have no preference
Advertised elsewhere?
Not advertised elsewhere
Payment method
Bank transfer

Attachments

Last edited:

mas121

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Reaction score
London
Was the phone purchased new from Argos or refurbished?

You can currently get the same phone from Music Magpie in Pristine Condition (they usually come brand new) for £714.99. That's with a 12 month warranty. With that in mind, what would be your best price for this?

firenation001

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Reaction score
Halifax west yorkshire
Was purchased new from Argos, and you are right just checked now but it doesn’t come with official apple accessories does it? Why don’t you make a reasonable respectable offer and we will see if we can meet at a place where we are both happy? If that’s okay? Thank You

Sharkey

Novice Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
£580 offer here bud.

Lighty

Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Reaction score
East Yorks
Hi Fire
i bought an immaculate max here last week but sent it back as it was quite poor.
I just wanted to make sure that the screen is as scratch free as it looks on the photos.
hopefully so if its had a protector on all it’s life.
thanks
lighty

firenation001

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Reaction score
Halifax west yorkshire
Hi Fire
i bought an immaculate max here last week but sent it back as it was quite poor.
I just wanted to make sure that the screen is as scratch free as it looks on the photos.
hopefully so if its had a protector on all it’s life.
thanks
lighty
Yes I can confirm the screen is in very good condition other than light micro scratchers. I do always try being as honest as possible since the last thing you want is an unhappy trader.