Answered iPhone X? Who's getting one and how?

Attachments

• 673CEAE1-D167-4161-9E4C-74153CE59204.jpeg
    673CEAE1-D167-4161-9E4C-74153CE59204.jpeg
    440.4 KB · Views: 121
Finally Currys order out for delivery today.

Managed to grab a Virgin Mobile deal shown on Hot Deals. 1500 mins / unlimited texts / 5gb of data for £4 last night.

Yeah, you need to ring tel:0800 064 3837, it is a 30 day contract as well. Ordered 2 sims.

Unless I’m reading it wrong, that says only 1GB worth of data. If that is all you require then great, but to me that seems an awful deal.

Unless I’m reading it wrong, that says only 1GB worth of data. If that is all you require then great, but to me that seems an awful deal.

It says 5x data for life on that screenshot.

I was waiting for Black Friday for some good sim only deals, but I might have to take that Vodafone deal!

Do they support WiFi calling? Voda not great at my HA.

Edit - read that wrong, it’s virgin - do they do WiFi calling, and what network are they piggybacking on?

Back to the drawing board! :-(

Had email from Currys -

Dear Sir / Madam,

It has been brought to our attention that the Apple iPhone X you ordered from us recently is presently out of stock in both colours and no future stock intake date is currently known.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for any inconvenience or disappointment caused on this occasion.

As a way forward I have checked our website and found the Apple iPhone X in the colour Space Grey with an internal memory of 64GB as a possible alternative.

Wish they would bring my delivery forward. Still 24 nov - 1 dec. anyone else have that estimate?
I have as well, I know its only a few days away but I'm getting impatient now lol.
HURRY UP APPLE!!!!

Well I think my iPhone X going back the Wifi and Network signal is no where as strong as my iPhone 7s Plus was

I have as well, I know its only a few days away but I'm getting impatient now lol.
HURRY UP APPLE!!!!

Apple store states ‘preparing for dispatch’ this morning, and my credit card has been charged also this morning.

Anyone know how long from this point I will be waiting, any chance I would be getting it tomorrow?

Apple store states ‘preparing for dispatch’ this morning, and my credit card has been charged also this morning.

Anyone know how long from this point I will be waiting, any chance I would be getting it tomorrow?

I wouldn't put any money on it. Mine was preparing for dispatch a week before it showed any change. You may get lucky though.

Well I think my iPhone X going back the Wifi and Network signal is no where as strong as my iPhone 7s Plus was

No issues here. Might be a faulty one?

Well got my iPhone X replaced today cos of weak Wi-Fi and cell network and glad I have this is much stronger much better signal.

Mine came this afternoon!!! I never saw preparing for dispatch mine went straight to dispatched (I checked a lot lol).

Quite happy I got 2 days earlier than Apple estimated.

Loving the phone...just not loving iCloud restore not having half of my photos and taking ages to complete.

I ordered mine today and is saying delivery on the 8th December.

Anyone who ordered from Very - you might want to check your delivery date. Mine has changed from tomorrow to middle of December. Second time they have done this - same story on the 7+ launch. They never have stock. I’ve cancelled of course.

Anyone who ordered from Very - you might want to check your delivery date. Mine has changed from tomorrow to middle of December. Second time they have done this - same story on the 7+ launch. They never have stock. I’ve cancelled of course.

You can order from apple for pickup at 6am in the morning. Loads of stock this morning.

Carphonewarehouse being a bit naughty today.
Showing as having stock for delivery tomorrow of both Silver and Space Grey 256gb.
Ordered the space grey to be delivered to local branch and collect tomorrow. Took my payment then a few hours later got an email to say order processed and will be delivered after the 1st of Dec. Now the space grey is back on pre-order but silver in stock.
I phoned their CS to cancel the order to be told this was impossible as it had been processed, I said but you sold to me as in delivery tomorrow, he said your mistake as it’s preorder, which it wasn’t when I ordered so I said about the silver and he said ‘yes it’s showing stock but we have none’ now I think this is a bit naughty of CPW as most will say ok I’ll wait but I insisted on a refund which they did eventually do.

Ordered with John Lewis and will be delivered Sunday.

Thank you, ordered from John Lewis too fed up waiting for my 2nd apple order I can cancel it now

Showing as having stock for delivery tomorrow of both Silver and Space Grey 256gb.
Ordered the space grey to be delivered to local branch and collect tomorrow. Took my payment then a few hours later got an email to say order processed and will be delivered after the 1st of Dec. Now the space grey is back on pre-order but silver in stock.
I phoned their CS to cancel the order to be told this was impossible as it had been processed, I said but you sold to me as in delivery tomorrow, he said your mistake as it’s preorder, which it wasn’t when I ordered so I said about the silver and he said ‘yes it’s showing stock but we have none’ now I think this is a bit naughty of CPW as most will say ok I’ll wait but I insisted on a refund which they did eventually do.

Absolute idiots CPW, I really don’t like how they do business

You can’t even set up an account online with them and they try a few tricks to keep your order going! One of the last places I will go now to buy something unless it was in the shop and off the shelf. Avoid online at all costs

I ordered a silver 256gb one from CPW on Friday and it was delivered yesterday as expected?

On your acknowledgement email does it say that item is in stock and what expected delivery date was?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom