iPhone X cases: are you getting one and if so, what?

Has anyone purchased the Official Apple Folio case, thoughts & some pictures of the cards slots would be most appreciated

Can’t wait for Apple to get off their shiny backsides and release their Case chargers or Mophie as the other option (think Apple will be first)

I have now sent it back and ordered it’s brother with the flip out stand at the back.

Only decided for this due being on a plane I can then sit the phone on the table and watch a film :)

Apart from that it’s the same case but with a stand, excellent cases and I have noticed Spigen have now introduced Air Cusion Tech on all the corners, so an added bit of protection if it was drop.

I have now sent it back and ordered it’s brother with the flip out stand at the back.

Only decided for this due being on a plane I can then sit the phone on the table and watch a film :)

Apart from that it’s the same case but with a stand, excellent cases and I have noticed Spigen have now introduced Air Cusion Tech on all the corners, so an added bit of protection if it was drop.

Which one have you ordered? (brother?)

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Anyone using a screen protector for the Iphone X? I was in the apple store yesterday and they had belkin ones in there for £30! are these any better to the ones you can get off amazon? any recommendations?

I’ve tried a few different brands of glass screen protector on the X and they’ve all been pretty poorly fitting. Just received and fitted MediaDevil front and back protectors (plastic rather than glass) and they have gone on perfectly

Anyone using a screen protector for the Iphone X? I was in the apple store yesterday and they had belkin ones in there for £30! are these any better to the ones you can get off amazon? any recommendations?

I've got the Belkin Invisiglass screen protector installed on my iPhone X and its brilliant. I'm absolutely hopeless at putting screen protectors on so popped into my local Stormfront store and they installed one for me using their machine for £30. Its perfectly aligned, no bubbles at all, none of the nasty rainbow effect you see on some protectors. Wasn't cheap @ £30 (lol) but a very high quality screen protector which retains the clarity of the X.

I've got the Belkin Invisiglass screen protector installed on my iPhone X and its brilliant. I'm absolutely hopeless at putting screen protectors on so popped into my local Stormfront store and they installed one for me using their machine for £30. Its perfectly aligned, no bubbles at all, none of the nasty rainbow effect you see on some protectors. Wasn't cheap @ £30 (lol) but a very high quality screen protector which retains the clarity of the X.

Yeah I’m hopeless at putting screen protectors on, there are a few small phone shops that will do it for £10 but you never know the quality of the screen protector

I haven’t used a protector since my iPhone 3 I think but when the x arrives I’m not going to take the chance. Have ordered the media devil Magicscreen protector recommended here but if I can’t get it on right I’ll bite the bullet and get a belkin one put on in the Apple store as they use the machine from belkin

@Mr X It’s the first case here;

Got my X last night, and it’s like a bar of greased soap! This little sucker is desperate to jump out of my hands and pockets. I’ll no doubt go through a few cheap cases before finally stumping up for an Apple leather case

Has anyone tried the Magicscreen crystal clear rear protector at all? Still waiting on the phone to arrive so haven’t been able to put the front protector on. Still debating whether to go with a case or a protector

Has anyone tried the Magicscreen crystal clear rear protector at all? Still waiting on the phone to arrive so haven’t been able to put the front protector on. Still debating whether to go with a case or a protector

I have it on mine, went on easy as expected but there is no protection around the camera housing, it’s cut off at that corner. I’m using it to protect the back while in a case (in case dirt gets inside the case)

I have it on mine, went on easy as expected but there is no protection around the camera housing, it’s cut off at that corner. I’m using it to protect the back while in a case (in case dirt gets inside the case)

Ah ok. Thought it would prevent small scratches etc without the bulk of a case. Not had a case on iPhones for a long time as I just find they detract from the feel of the phone

I went for this today, actually wanted the grey but they’d sold out :( feels nice and grippy and I feel a lot better now!
IMG_0062.jpg

I’ve stuck with the blue leather case. I’ve tried a few others which friends have and nothing compares imo to the Apple ones. Great fit and look good too.

Anyone got the Apple Leather Folio case ? I’d be interested in a review.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom