Iphone printer

PHOTOSHOP KID

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I would like to print some pics from my phone without using a pc, anyone know of a printer (A6 size would do) that would connect via bluetooth to the iphone?

The iPhone cannot transfer data via Bluetooth natively, so no printer will support this.

There are/were Apps around that gave WiFi printing and iOS 4.2 will hopefully contain AirPrint but you're going to have to wait a while before supported A6 printers are on the shelves.

This whole idea is going to involve a lot of trials, testing and potentially expense... so the sensible way would be to use your computer to transfer them. Or the computer of a printing studio, as many allow you to hook your camera/phone up via USB and drag the images off.

I have an HP printer on my network and can use the 'HP Print' app to print pics directly to the network printer over WiFi. Depends if you have HP.

Just searched the appstore and there are loads as the man said!

Last edited:
Using wifi for printing is really quite helpful no hassle of attaching cables and so on and so forth. Just click the icon and you have it. Great technology.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom