iPhone photos gone missing, pls help!

Uresmane

Novice Member
Reaction score
Ok, so i has trying to do a photo and other stuff backup from my old iPhone to a pen drive . I had iTunes on it, i don't know what i clicked but i think i clicked something and now for some reason some of my photos and others stuff are missing. I don't know where it is. I don't remember well what happened but think i clicked on the return button and said if i quit some files might be removed but i thought it was some files that i did backup on the PC. I remember i did a backup hours ago. Can someone pls help this is very serious.

In iTunes, restore,the phone from the last backup you did (if it was before you deleted the files).

It makes it even easier if you were to have used iCloud for backups. I would really recommend to do that opposed fo doing this manually.

In iTunes, restore, the phone from the last backup you did (if it was before you deleted the files).
When I try to do that every time it says that an unknown error occurred (-42), so I can't do the backup. But even if the files are gone I THANK myself for archiving these files on my CDS

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom