• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Iphone next gen network question!

spikeyjac

Distinguished Member
Just had a thought.. seeing as the iphone has pretty much only just been released on orange/tesco/vodafone, whatre the likelyhood of o2 getting the next gen iphone exclusively for a couple of months?
Jack

spikeyjac

Distinguished Member
Ohh good :)

funkyspider

Prominent Member
Depends how much money they offer. Apple seem to like exclusive provider deals. I think every country apart from italy? had an exclusive provider for 3G probably because they can demand a large retainer fee

spikeyjac

Distinguished Member
just has another thought, do you think they will release it on payg straight away?

chrism_scotland

Prominent Member
I was actually wondering if the release of the iPhone to other networks not just here but across the world indicated that maybe we weren't going to get anything massively different in July, Apple aren't going to be too popular with people who've just bought a 3GS in Jan because their network get it only for it to be blown out of the water 5 months later by something new, I reckon that it will be on all 3, Orange, O2 and Vodafone in July whatever comes out but I think their focus is going to be on the tablet rather than massive changes to iPhone hardware, but I can't wait to see what they do with OS 4.0!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom