Iphone Home Charging

darren68uk

we both have Iphones in our house but struggling to always find the charger!
Has anyone bought a Double wall Socket with the USB charge points included.

I havent found a single one that has not had a review where the USB point has blown/caught fire!

I just want to know if there is a Magical unicorn of the electrical socket/usb charger world out there

IF not then I will just have to invest in move apple plugs lol

PFMC84

Seen the wall socket plates with the USB ports separate and thought they were a great idea. I did consider buying some but decided to wait. I'm sure for nearly every product out there, there is some form of negative review, but how do we know the person who installed the plates didn't do it right, or the house had dodgy electricity wiring as it was? I still intend to do it at some point though.

darren68uk

maybe your right :smashin: just need to go thru some reviews and pick the best of the bunch,

darren68uk

PFMC84

The brushed silver and black ones from B&Q look lovely, and are cheaper than they are on Amazon. Might take a spin down at the weekend and get some for the rooms in the house they'd be most likely used in and see how I get on.

darren68uk

The brushed silver and black ones from B&Q look lovely, and are cheaper than they are on Amazon. Might take a spin down at the weekend and get some for the rooms in the house they'd be most likely used in and see how I get on.
let me know how you get on bud, think im gonna go with one of the LAP ones from screw fix on monday

Jaunty

darren68uk

Thanks for all the replies guys

USB Plug, Vinsic 5V/3.4A Dual USB British Plug Wall Charger Plug for iPhone 6/6 Plus/5/5s/4s, iPad, iPod, Samsung devices, cell phones, tablet PCs, etc. (Black) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00W2WRDS6/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_Zf5owbV3FCJQS

Ive got this one mate.

Read the 5 star reviews and also been reviewed by tech sites. Its a brilliant dual charger and i use it to charge my phone and apple watch every night
looks interesting might just get one for downstairs and usb sockets for the bedrooms :lesson:

Fat_Tony

Distinguished Member
Ive got a few of those high speed USB multiplugs - neither have ever given me a problem. Id say don't cheap out and get the usual eBay tat, mine were maybe £20-£25 - I can find links if required

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom