• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Iphone for Business Advice

eireann10

Prominent Member
The small company i work for have a number of phones all using a pool of minutes.

We are on the o2 network but it provided but a High Street phone shop.

We have had countless problems with them. They are now supplying us with 3 Iphone 16GB 3GS's (why - its a long story)

Anyhoo, they are charging £456 ex VAT for each phone, i have replied stating the prices i can buy a 3GS from the o2 site for cheaper and also the the new iphone 4 is out etc etc.

The reply was that these are their company prices for iphone and there is nothing they can do about it.

is this true, would it be any help speaking to o2 direct.

Theydon Bois

Distinguished Member
You may not be privy to all the information - for example the phones may be higher as you use a pool of minutes and all phones are linked to one account rather than having 3 individual tariffs, hence the increase in price over a normal single user phone.

If you have raised this with your accountsd dept/your boss and they dont take you up on your (good) advice, then more fool them - unless of course you would be a recipient of the phone and want a 4 instead of a 3 :D

eireann10

Prominent Member
of course i want a 4 ;) but these phones are being passed on as we owe hardware to another supplier.

There are 10 phones with only one with the iphone bolt on in our contract.

Desmo

Distinguished Member
I'd be telling them to do one, they're just trying to shift old stock on to you. I bought a PAYG 3GS when it was new out for less than that including VAT.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom