Iphone Cracked Screen!

Phoenix999

Standard Member
Ok so i dropped my 3GS a few days ago, its got a slight crack going from the top right hand corner to the speaker in the middle.

Does anyone know how much this would cost me from apple to fix? its still in warranty etc but i know that probs wont even matter.

I'll get a pic up asap but wanted a rough estimate?

Cheers.

crocandy

If it is not in warranty and they so not cover dropped phone then it is likely to be £140

No1Joker

Zain

Thanks for the link. My screen developed a hair line crack after me dropping it.

Now looks like it's crying :(
£35 plus RMSD seems a good price for the repair.

Phoenix999

Standard Member
Cheers for the link! Not sure if its the lcd or the glass screen though lol. Looks like its only the top layer...

B

bazmunro7

take it to your local apple store and they usually fix the screen for free one time only! a few of my mates have broken their screens and they have all had them fixed for free!

Phoenix999

Standard Member
take it to your local apple store and they usually fix the screen for free one time only! a few of my mates have broken their screens and they have all had them fixed for free!
You're pulling my leg!?! you serious!?

Don't get my hopes up lol, i'll pop around tomorrow and see what happens =]

Zain

You're pulling my leg!?! you serious!?

Don't get my hopes up lol, ii'll pop around tomorrow and see what happens =]

I'll doubt very much they'll fix it for free. But if you are going to try you luck, let us know how you get on as I have 4 days remaining on the standard 12 month warranty.

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom