Iphone and PAC Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

asimm

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I was told that i could get my PAC code really quickly but then Vodafone said 5 days. I have an Iphone here and ready - can I proceed activation without the PAC code and port the number over later?

Thanks

I was told that i could get my PAC code really quickly but then Vodafone said 5 days. I have an Iphone here and ready - can I proceed activation without the PAC code and port the number over later?

Thanks

yes you can port a number in within 30 days.

Wrong you can port your number over anytime within your 18 months contract. just ring 2302 from your iphone with your pac code

I think dejongj was referring to the 30 day PAC Code limit.

i rang vodaphone customer services and got my pac code straight away. a few hours later i got a txt from o2 saying that my number would transfered over on the 2/01

I was with T-Mobile and I called them on the phone to request my PAC code and they gave it to me over the phone then and there.

I was with T-Mobile and I called them on the phone to request my PAC code and they gave it to me over the phone then and there.

Some networks will only post it to you (orange do this).

Wrong you can port your number over anytime within your 18 months contract. just ring 2302 from your iphone with your pac code

I think dejongj was referring to the 30 day PAC Code limit.

Nope I was actually referring to within 30 days of activating the iphone with a new number you can port it in....

At least that is what O2 told me. I had a problem on release night getting my PAC recognised, I called O2, they told me to activate with a new number and no port. But, I had to port the number in within 30 days of activating the new number as otherwise they won't do it....Considering I had this trouble with Vodafone once I stuck to it...

Best for the OP is to contact O2 himself, customer services is pretty good...

Nope I was actually referring to within 30 days of activating the iphone with a new number you can port it in....

At least that is what O2 told me. I had a problem on release night getting my PAC recognised, I called O2, they told me to activate with a new number and no port. But, I had to port the number in within 30 days of activating the new number as otherwise they won't do it....Considering I had this trouble with Vodafone once I stuck to it...

Best for the OP is to contact O2 himself, customer services is pretty good...

It is 30 days with O2. My friend got an O2 contract a month before his old t-mobile one was expiring. Now they won't allow him to port his old number in, because his O2 contract is over 30 days old.

Think this has gone the course now, im sure O2 customer services could answer this if there is any doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom