For Sale iPhone 7 Silver 128GB - unlocked from Apple

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Gareth W, Nov 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gareth W

Gareth W

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +64
    Selling my Silver iPhone 7 that was direct from Apple so is both sim free and unlocked to all/most networks.

Comes complete with everything as a new (both the charger, headphone lead + jack and headphones are completely unused) 'phone in the Apple original box and is ready to go with the latest downloads/updates done last week. The 'phone is in immaculate condition with just the one small exception of a small mark/chip the front on the top left of the handset screen. Doesn't affect performance (the handset was not dropped but had keys dropped on it and as you know the tempered glass screens don't cover all of the glass now.........hence the issue) and a new screen protector would easily cover it if it bothered you at all. I've taken a pic of that (enclosed if you can see it) but can email it over if needed but it's pretty much as new as already mentioned.

I'm looking for just £355 (firm) shipped and insured for mainland UK delivery and I'll include a (used) black premium leather SENA wallet cover as well at the asking price which a bit of a bargain for this iPhone 7.

Thanks.

Price and currency: £355
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: PPG or BT
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

2. Lewie

Lewie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +950
    Please add a pic with date/ username

3. UMAR 3:16

UMAR 3:16

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted: