• When viewing theads in any classified forum, threads from child forums are also displayed so that you have greater visibility of all the relevant adverts
    You can change this via your preferences page: https://www.avforums.com/account/forum-aggregation.

Wanted Iphone 7 plus/ 8 plus

Oogster

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Reaction score
Hi forum

Looking for an iphone 7 plus or maybe an 8 plus for my daughter.

Please let me know if you have one for sale.

Battery life must be good and no scratches on the screen itself.

Many thanks

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
  • Name and address including postcode
  • Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Modmedia

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Reaction score
I have a 7 Plus, 32GB in Black.
–– ADVERTISEMENT ––​

Battery life very good, and screen is in superb condition.

The back of the phone is great too, there is one small mark on the side of the device.

No box, just phone and charger. £250 in RMSD.

Last edited:

gloriapj

Novice Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
hello mate i have an iphone 8 plus unlocked in good condition space grey 64gb am selling for £ 330 i am located at new jersey presently

Top Bottom