• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

iPhone 6S Plus screen protector recommendation

wellybob

Banned
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00YGCJSYM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s01

I've fitted this today to my 6S Plus and it's superb!

I did have an Anker 6 Plus protector on, but as the 6S Plus screen has a slight more curve to it, the outer edges of the screen protector don't sit flush and you can clearly see this.

If you've OCD like me, it'll drive you nuts ;)

The protector above fits really easily and fits well; went on first time with zero issues and has stuck down well with no signs of lifting or where its not quite sat flush etc...

For £7; I'd highly recommend it :)

disneyboy

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00YGCJSYM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s01

I've fitted this today to my 6S Plus and it's superb!

I did have an Anker 6 Plus protector on, but as the 6S Plus screen has a slight more curve to it, the outer edges of the screen protector don't sit flush and you can clearly see this.

If you've OCD like me, it'll drive you nuts ;)

The protector above fits really easily and fits well; went on first time with zero issues and has stuck down well with no signs of lifting or where its not quite sat flush etc...

For £7; I'd highly recommend it :)
Looks like a Cinder rival, and quite a bit cheaper, ordered, thank you.

wellybob

Banned
Yup...

It's a bloody good rival as well in my opinion...

It's only the second day on, but it's flush, leaves no 'lifted' sports as far as I can see and they come I black and white, so they suit the fascia of the phone well!

disneyboy

Yup...

It's a bloody good rival as well in my opinion...

It's only the second day on, but it's flush, leaves no 'lifted' sports as far as I can see and they come I black and white, so they suit the fascia of the phone well!
Which cases have you tried it with?

wellybob

Banned
I've got my 6S Plus in a Spigen Slim Armor case, but also have an Otterbox Commuter case and a Torro leather wallet style case and the protector is absolutely fine :)

jsniper

Well that arrived today. Shattered during the application process :( so still no screen protector.

BM08

If it shatters whilst putting it on I dread to think how little protection it would give if you dropped it onto a hard surface! Lol

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom