iPhone 6s Plus Battery Case ?

williamus

I've got one of these for my iP6plus:

Shop iPhone 6s Plus / 6 Plus juice pack - Free Shipping | mophie

I bought it from CEX for £35 - well less than half price. Boxed, mint, looks new. I've had Mophie cases for my iP4 and iP5 and this seemed too good an offer to miss... except I've never used it. The battery on the iP6+ is so good I don't think I've ever been caught out. Nice to have I guess ;)

What I have got and do use is one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/SoundLogic-Neon-Power-Charger-Light/dp/B00PREUUWW

I bought mine from TK Maxx for less than £10. Significantly it's 5600 mAh (almost twice the iP6+ capacity) and has an output of .21A (which the iP6+ will take without problems) and charges much faster than the standard .1A charger. Really useful when I'm away from home and want to charge the phone quickly. I use a genuine Apple Lightning connector to charge the phone.

bransoj

I have one of the little charger packs as well that i picked up from eBay for £4. That with a little cable i have works fine on the odd occasion i need to take it with me. Its a slim rectangle box shape so not to hard to carry and it actually nearly charged both my iPhone 5 from nearly flat and my wifes 5S from around 25%/30% when we were at the cricket during the summer. Fine for what i need.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom