For Sale iPhone 6 Space Grey 64GB New Sealed Unlocked

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Tak, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Tak

Tak

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +289
    • iPhone 6 Space Grey 64GB UK model
    • New and factory sealed
    • Simfree/unlocked, no contract attached.
    • Original PDF invoice available
    • 15 months of Applecare warranty
    • iOS version 8.0
    History
    Purchased at launch last September from Apple UK online.
    Originally intended for a Xmas gift but the recipient requested a laptop instead.
    I went abroad after Xmas so I haven't had an opportunity to sell it until now. It's been sitting in the drawer at home completely untouched.

Warranty
    The initial 12 months Applecare started from the date of purchase/delivery (19/09/2014) so there are 3 months remaining. I will also include an extra year of Applecare. This is in the form of a code that you redeem on the Apple website to extend the warranty by an extra year.

3 months initial + 12 months extra = 15 months Applecare in total.

Please note that the warranty is not Applecare+ which can only be added in the first 30 days of purchase.

[​IMG]

Price and currency: £550
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included
    Payment method: Bank transfer only
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. firemoth

firemoth
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Hi

Please can you explain the extra 12 months AppleCare?

On the Apple website you can only buy AppleCare+ (which must be used within 30 days of phone purchase date). Apple doesn’t sell the (normal) AppleCare for iPhone 6’s.

If the phone is opened, and the code doesn't work - will you accept a return?

Thanks

3. Tak

Tak

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +289
    Hi thanks for your interest.

Correct, Apple doesn't sell the normal Applecare for the iPhone 6. But other vendors sell the older "Applecare for iPhones" (MC265ZM/A). Apple has confirmed to me that it'll work on the 6, but I accept that we won't know for certain until the code is applied.

I'd rather not, so I propose the following:
    Before going ahead with a sale here, I'll attempt to register the additional Applecare online. It appears that I can do this without needing to open the box. Once confirmed, I will provide the extended proof of coverage to the buyer along with the other paperwork.

4. Tak

Tak

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +289
    Due to the unconfirmed status of the extended Applecare, I will archive this for now and repost after the weekend when I've sorted it out.