iPhone 6 no network

dennis55

Hi all. Not too sure if anyone else has had this problem. I have an i phone 6 which is in mint condition and worked perfectly until last week.
I received a call on the land line asking me why I wasn't answering my phone, it was only then it came to my attention that I had no signal.
I'm with EE and the top left hand corner states "searching" and now, "no service".
I have been in contact with EE and my area is fine. I put my sim in another ee phone and it worked perfectly showing the EE sign and three bars.
I have been ono apple who guided me through a few simple ops but nothing sorts it, I did a full back up and restored the phone, this seemed to get it going again. I came to make a call and the bars and EE sign was replaced by "no service". I'm now thinking this is a phone problem.
Anyone else come accross something similar.
Kind regards Denn.

BM08

Only when my phone wasn’t unlocked and I put a different SIM card in, apart from that, no.

Id take it into an Apple store and get them to do a diagnostics on it, they can tell you exactly what’s wrong with it(if indeed there is a fault)

ChuckMountain

Distinguished Member
I had a 6s that was replaced due to an insurance claim with a refurb which was in mint condition.

I noticed, however, that in setting it up the network signal dropped a couple of times which I thought was odd. In actually using it though however, it became apparent that there was a serious issue with the phone as it would drop the network completely and require a reboot. People could not ring the phone either, it was replaced again with another which worked fine.

So suspect there is definitely a hardware fault of some description.

dennis55

I booked an appointment with the local Genius bar to see what they could do. Meanwhile I did a full back up and re-loaded everything back in, all seemed well for a few hours then back to normal. I then did another reset putting all back to default which kept my data etc, this has worked and been ok since. Fingers crossed.

AFProduction

I booked an appointment with the local Genius bar to see what they could do. Meanwhile I did a full back up and re-loaded everything back in, all seemed well for a few hours then back to normal. I then did another reset putting all back to default which kept my data etc, this has worked and been ok since. Fingers crossed.

Hi, I am having this problem on a 6s after updating to iOS 14.3. Did Apple sort out your issue? Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom