For Sale iPhone 6+ 128GB (Space Grey) Unlocked - Only 1 Month Old

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by nate247, Jun 24, 2015.

1. nate247

nate247

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +109
    Hi Guy's,

Having recently purchased an iPhone 6+ from Vodafone last month, I have come to the conclusion that really what I should have ordered is the normal iPhone 6. As a few weeks has passed (with the phone mainly sitting in the box), I have now made a decision and the iPhone 6+ is for sale so I can fund an normal iPhone 6 purchase.

Phone has only been opened and used once, put back in the box same day with all accessories unused. The phone is being unlocked by Vodafone currently and will be done by the time this lands on any successful buyers doorstep.

The phone is around 4-6 weeks old and so plenty of warranty left. For all intents and purposes it is a new handset really, but any questions / things that I have missed. Please feel free to ask away.

All the very best
    Nathan

Price and currency: £580.00
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Bank Transfer Or PayPal Gift
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

2. mjjiva

mjjiva

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +68
    Can offer £550 assuming it's unlocked , mint and has roughly 11 months warranty left

3. nate247

nate247

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +109
    Hi there, I'm not desperate to haggle over £20/30 and so I will accept the offer, thank you for the interest. If you could just message me your preferred method of payment (and address), I will get the phone labelled up and ready to send.

Just to state (for the record) that the phone is totally immaculate, as new, the only thing obviously out of my control is the unlock from Vodafone. It has been paid for, confirmed as being processed within 48-72 hours. In theory by the time it lands on your doorstep, it should be unlocked, however there may just be a day either side of that possibly and so I wanted to just make a note of that. But as I say, unlock is in hand and there will not be a problem.

Best wishes...

4. mjjiva

mjjiva

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +68
    Thanks mate. Please pm me with details and I'll get the payment sorted by the end of today. Also is it possible to take a picture of the phone just for peace of mind.
    Cheers

5. nate247

nate247

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +109
    No problem at all, pictures of the phone out of the box are attached. Is it bank transfer you'd like to use or paypal and I will send a message now.

Kind regards
    Nathan

IMG_0018.JPG

IMG_0020.JPG

6. mjjiva

mjjiva

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +68
    Thanks for the pics mate. BT will be fine. I'll do that once I'm at home around 6ish

7. mjjiva

mjjiva

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +68
    Payment made

8. mjjiva

mjjiva

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +68
    Phone received and is as described. Many thanks Nathan for your assistance throughout.