For Sale iPhone 5S 32GB in Space Grey

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by JayHenry, Feb 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayHenry

JayHenry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    I'm selling a Brand New iPhone 5S 32GB in Space Grey. It's locked to the Vodafone Network. The Phone itself is completely Brand New and Factory Sealed, I received it as an upgrade just before Christmas but have decided to keep my iPhone 5 as they are so similar, would rather have the money!

Comes with Apple Warranty which expires end of November 2014. Happy to provide you with Serial Number for you to check on Apple Website for Warranty Details / Confirmation of Purchase.

Price includes Delivery, I will send by Royal Mail Special Delivery the same day as payment is received provided the Post Office is still open!

Many thanks for looking, any questions, please ask.

Price and currency: £450
    Delivery: Delivery cost is Included
    Payment method: BT

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

2. Euan-C

Euan-C

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    can you get it unlocked?

3. jouster

jouster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,643
    Interested in the phone unlocked too

4. JayHenry

JayHenry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Sorry guys, I won't be unlocking the phone as it'll mean I have to open the box and break the factory seal, which means it'll lose it's "fresh" appeal should you decide not to purchase.

5. Euan-C

Euan-C

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    I assume your still with vodafone? If i bought the phone would you assist with unlocking it? Do you know if iphones have vodafone start up screens? Not had one for a while! Have you feedback elsewhere? Would you post first or half now etc?

6. Lewie

Lewie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +950
    Please upload a pic with user name as per the rules

7. jouster

jouster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,643
    As above. Are you still a vodafone customer....in or out of contract....and if so will you assist with up an unlock as you as the account holder and original phone owner are the only person that can do so.

Also with your feedback being non existent as a new member, would you be wiling to ship first which although not a classifieds requirement, is quite usual on this site whilst building up feedback and especially on high value items. When dealing with members with high levels of feedback (like myself) you have the reassurance that you are unlikely to have any issues at all

8. JayHenry

JayHenry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    The iPhone can be unlocked at any Mobile Phone shop if need be, you don't need to be the Account Holder. You can also get it unlocked at CEX. The Phone is a Contract Phone on Vodafone, as stated in the original post, it's an unwanted upgrade. I won't be unlocking for anyone as that means I'll be out of pocket, I believe for an iPhone 5S it's around £50 or £60.

Finally, I won't be sending out first without payment! Feedback on here doesn't mean I'm happy to send out a phone worth £629 to you.

I'm happy to send you some sort of identification / proof of address if you require it.

9. Euan-C

Euan-C

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    thats me out, if you change your mind about assisting unlocking the phone then let me know

10. jouster

jouster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,643
    just to clarify, no one apart from the original owner of the contract phone from Vodafone can unlock the phone...so a form need to be filled out to do so....if you are still in contract then it costs £20, if you are out of contract its free...but I assume as this was a Free upgrade, that it came along with a new 12/24 month contract, and therefore there would be a fee from Vodafone....the only other way to unlock the phone would be to jailbreak as far as I am aware...but I could be wrong...I do however know other phone I have purchased previously were not unlock able by me as a second owner. Are you able to at least enquire with vodafone about the unlocking options? There was never any expectation of you to pay the unlocking costs...its something I would be willing to pay for but would need your assistance in doing so...

Saying that. regarding shipping, if you are not willing to post first then I think you'll struggle to sell your phone here if you want to proceed this way....

11. Lewie

Lewie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +950
    Closing due to lack of photo as requested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.