iPhone 4S stock

plaver

I'm looking for a SIM free iPhone 4S 16GIG in white

Anyone know of any stock in the London/Essex area or is there anyway of checking Apple's iPhone 4S stock

Thanks

Last edited:

d0ct0r46

Not too sure on the stock situation but I'll give you a brief account of my experience so far.

After saving enough dosh for a sim free iphone 4s 16gb in black I decided to go to the apple store in southampton. Although it's not too far being on the isle of wight it takes a while with a ferry journey.
Fight my way to the store at the top of west quay to be met with an absolutely packed store. After a conversation with a teenage sales rep in a beeney hat, I couldn't just go into the shop and buy it I had to reserve it online:eek:. Frickin ridiculous, so I said ok I'll reserve it online now using my phone, he said you cant until after 9pm in the evening........*** ?????:mad::mad:.........'sorry but I thought this is a shop where you can buy things !!!!:facepalm::facepalm:

After making a bit of a scene I left and when I got home I just ordered one from the online store. Order date was the 11th dec and it's still processing with a date for delivery between 20th dec and 27th dec. I really wanted it for xmas and thats why I made a special journey to a store because I thought I could buy one over the counter as they were showing them in-stock !!:suicide:.

Looks like while all my family are playing with their new gadgets xmas morning I'll be peeling the veggies !!!! :rolleyes:

Anybody else waiting for deliverys ???

Last edited:

marcstang

Yes, waiting for mine although I ordered it using the interest free finance deal on the 7th (wish now that I just dipped into my savings to get it). Mine is showing delivery between 30th Dec and 9th Jan. I find it amazing that O2, orange, etc have them on next day delivery with a new contract but Apple has not got enough themselves to sell online or in their stores. Especially as it's been out for nearly 2 months now.

d0ct0r46

Yes, waiting for mine although I ordered it using the interest free finance deal on the 7th (wish now that I just dipped into my savings to get it). Mine is showing delivery between 30th Dec and 9th Jan. I find it amazing that O2, orange, etc have them on next day delivery with a new contract but Apple has not got enough themselves to sell online or in their stores. Especially as it's been out for nearly 2 months now.

I nearly took the finance offer and let them wait for the dosh but I had a feeling it might take longer to get the phone !!! :(

I'll let you know once they dispatch mine :smashin:

marcstang

Mine just went to processing. ETA 29th Dec - 4th Jan :boring:. With a bit of luck it'll be here bfore the year is out :rolleyes:.

kirby2096

Novice Member
I did the same as you marcstang. I sent off the credit agreement forms on the 12th, status turned to processing on the 15th and was shipped yesterday via TNT.
It's still showing an estimated delivery date of Dec 28-Jan 02 but the courier tracker says it'll arrive on Tuesday.

Last edited:

chukwe

I'm thinking of buying an iPhone 4S 16GB Black from Apple store today or tomorrow.

Do Apple stock iPhones for immediate purchase or do I need to reserve for pick up at a later date?

plaver

I'm thinking of buying an iPhone 4S 16GB Black from Apple store today or tomorrow.

Do Apple stock iPhones for immediate purchase or do I need to reserve for pick up at a later date?

I would try and reserve one at the store online before going to the store.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom