For Sale iPhone 4S 32GB Black

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Crustyloafer, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,269
    As per the title, I am selling my iPhone 4S. It is the 32GB model in Black.

It was purchased via O2 at the beginning of June 2012 and so still has 3 months warranty remaining. It was replaced via the Genius Bar the Glasgow Buchanan Street in December due to moisture damage. It is currently locked to O2 but I have just submitted an online unlocking request which typically takes around 14 days to complete.

It is in good condition other than a light 1" long scratch just above the Home button which can be seen under strong light or if your run your finger nail across the surface. It is not visible in normal use with the screen lit up.

It comes included with all original packaging and accessories as well as an Incipio Feather Black case. The included earphones have never been used or removed from the packaging.

I am looking for £250 including Royal Mail Special Delivery to any mainland UK address. At present I am not interested in offers. This will be on eBay from 8pm on Saturday 9th March so this advert will be archived if not sold on here before then.

Personal collection and inspection prior to purchase to anyone within the Edinburgh area.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  2. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,269
  3. bluejmc2005

bluejmc2005

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +250
    Hi - is this 100% unlocked? many thanks in advance. Jason

if it is, I'll take it for £250 delivered asking price. thanks

4. Adamjamesrees

Adamjamesrees
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    I'll offer £250

5. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,269
    Hi, I am pretty certain it is as the replacement phone was supplied directly by the Apple Store in Glasgow. Just to be sure though I have submitted an unlocking request with O2 just now. Shouldn't take longer than 14 days to complete is it isn't already unlocked.

6. Adamjamesrees

Adamjamesrees
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    If blue doesn't take it I'll take it at asking price as am desperate for a phone.

Regards

Adam

7. bluejmc2005

bluejmc2005

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +250
    OK great PM me

8. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,269
    Hi all, a quick update, I have just checked and unfortunately it appears it is not currently unlocked. It is currently locked to O2 but I have just submitted an online unlocking request which usually takes around 14 days at most.

I will amend the title of this thread accordingly an the description. Of course I will not hold anyone to any offers made in earlier posts unless either of you respond again to confirm you still wish to proceed with the purchase on the basis that it is not currently unlocked but will be very soon.

Apologies for confusion.

9. bluejmc2005

bluejmc2005

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +250
    I'm happy to proceed - i hear 02 are usually very quick in unlocking handsets?

10. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,269
    Great, offer accepted. Will move to PM for further contact and payment details.

Do you want me to wait until it has been unlocked before shipping it to you? I think this would be best as if there are any complications/delays with the unlocking process I will still have the handset in my possession and therefore best placed to chase up the unlocking request.

I can send it out sooner, I pick up my new handset on Friday and so could send it out on Saturday or Monday at the earliest but I would be happier if I could wait until the unlocking has been completed and I have received the confirmation text from O2 stating this. I would also then test it with another Sim before shipping to be certain.

Let me know what would suit you best.

11. bluejmc2005

bluejmc2005

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +250
    Hi,

tbh I am currently without a mobile (its driving me insane - I mean, it really really is!!) so the sooner you could get it to me the better. If you could send it out RMSD on Friday so I receive it on Saturday, that would be about as long as I could bear to wait! is that OK?

However I understand you might wish to wait, and as such will happily step aside for the other interested party if that suits you better - Il look out for another one that might arrive sooner if thats the case

please lmk

12. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,269
    Will do, my new handset is due in on Thursday so I will go and collect it Friday morning. I will then ship out the 4S to you on that same morning.

If I get notification that my handset has arrived sooner and I get the chance to pick it up earlier I will ship this out to you on that day.

13. bluejmc2005

bluejmc2005

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +250
    wonderful, lets move to PM :)