• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Iphone 4S 16gb offline cheapest price ?

Markee

£380 is very cheap, don't think you'll get it any cheaper than that!

Incidentally, where did you get that price from? I take it by 'offline' you mean SIM free / unlocked?

dc8900

Distinguished Member
Hmm, for that kind of money you can buy an iPhone off the AVF classifieds with a longer warranty (i.e. remaining original Apple warranty), the one from that ebay listing is seller refurbished and thus their '30 day warranty' is with them.

Honestly, personally I would either pay full price and get a brand new one with 1 year warranty (+ quidco if buying online) or look to buy a second hand one with remaining Apple warranty, IMO that ebay listing is not great value

Markee

That 1st eBay link looks good as 100% +ve feedback and mostly for selling iPhones. Question to ask is where all these phones are coming from?

Also, be careful with that 2nd eBay link as it's got 98.8% feedback, but more importantly feedback is for small value items he's bought, as opposed to selling high value items like iPhones.

Make sure you do your research!

dc8900

Distinguished Member
can you guys recommend an alternative source ? what should i expect to pay ?

For a legitimate sale brand new £499 unlocked direct from Apple is your price, otherwise go through the AVF classifieds you do get some bargains a 16GB with some warranty tends to go for about £350-390

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom