iphone 4 UK Launch: The Queue begins

Sometimes I wonder if these people are actually for real, or if they're just cleverly hired by Apple to stand outside a shop overnight to buy a phone in the morning, so the news cameras can roll up and film them if there's nothing more exciting going on in the world at the time. Nobody can actually be this sad, right?

i dunno probably could be quite a good laugh in the end with all those strangers.

I couldn't even queue for more than hour before I would just give up.:laugh:

I much rather wait until Friday in the comfort of my home for it to be brought to me.:smashin:

sorry, but these people are just sad. I would understand it if the handsets were selling at a knockdown price but not for a full retail price product that will be everywhere in a couple of weeks' time.

I also think these people are 'placed' by Apple, any publicity is good publicity as they say.

people who get stupidly excited over a phone where there checking there orders every 10 minutes or go at stupid times out side stores to get one are sad and need to sort there life out in my opinion.

just shows what the apple hype can do to people

I mean - I'm just a little in love with my 3Gs.. but sheesh.. get a life!

any more photos of people queuing up and down the country?

If anyone has their iPhone etc take a photo and upload it on here

I remember queuing for nearly 12 hours for a ticket for the Man Utd/AC Milan game in the middle of February a few years ago, wasn't even guaranteed either :D

people who get stupidly excited over a phone where there checking there orders every 10 minutes or go at stupid times out side stores to get one are sad and need to sort there life out in my opinion.

just shows what the apple hype can do to people

And some people get excited about 22 overpaid primadonnas kicking a bag of air about.

Different strokes for different folks my friend :thumbsup:

Personally I think queuing up for stuff is quite a laugh, Wimbledon queue is always awesome for banter, not really anything to do with Apple hype!

Im going to take a trip to my local o2 shop at 830am tomorrow and hopefully pick up two, not interested in a massive wait in line. I fly out to Vegas later that day so if I can get them fine, if not no problem, will get them when I come back.

I wasnt going to bother but got offered a really good deal with o2 Business to have them. I personally would not queue overnight for any product, would consider it for a date with Megan Fox though :D

They're either incredibly stupid or sad or both. No phone is worth queuing for, let alone overnight. Apple shills per chance?

Regardless, the phrase "get a life" springs to mind......

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom