iPhone 4 refund

Koolvin1

Has anyone managed to return their online purchased iphone 4 for a refund?

did you return instore or ?

I had my first one replaced due to a dead picel and the second one has proximity sensor issues.

DarkEntity

if you bought it from Apple, there is no reason why you shouldnt be able to walk into the apple store and get it swapped at the genius bar

booked an online return refund it wouldnt let me select item defective so had to select didnt like price lol so will see how i get on

Spinstorm

You can have a defective phone exchanged at an apple store that you bought online but no problem.

If yo want a refund you have to return it to the online site.

funkyspider

They'll have loads of stock soon when they get em all back. Refurb factory will be wiping em all down and boxing them back up :D

snig300

how this ever happened beats me,I think they knew about the problems before release,hence the bumpers,seems a bit strange to come up with a bumper with no back to it for a phone with sainless steel binding.

just been to the trafford store to try for a refund for an iphone bought online . he refused and directed me back to the online site. just arranged to have it picked up. also had a bit of dust in mine , not happy and will stick to my jailbroken 3gs with ios 4 for a while.

none at trafford store, o2 at horwich had delivery today but que was building up when i went to pick up an o2 micro-sim to use as an adapter for my iphone 4 micro-sim to put back into my 3gs

Koolvin1

just been to the trafford store to try for a refund for an iphone bought online . he refused and directed me back to the online site. just arranged to have it picked up. also had a bit of dust in mine , not happy and will stick to my jailbroken 3gs with ios 4 for a while.
Thanks for that, I have an appointment booked for next week at an Apple retail store. This is after speaking to Apple over the phone and explaining that I have an online purchase that I want to return for a refund.

I'll call them up again and reiterate my circumstances.

silverstag

Distinguished Member
Anyone want to sell one to me, instead of returning it! :)

I want a 32GB model with receipt (for insurance)

I have a wanted thread in the classifieds here.

Koolvin1

Anyone want to sell one to me, instead of returning it! :)

I want a 32GB model with receipt (for insurance)

I have a wanted thread in the classifieds here.
I'm returning my 32gb one and am based in London. If I was to sell it I would certainly be asking for the full amount that I paid otherwise what's the point ?

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom