iphone 4 price

brailer

hi there

im interested in buying an iphone 4 once all the launch rush is over in a few weeks time.

My Q is that will it be cheaper for me to buy one direct from apples website for £500 for 16gb OR once the mobile carriers start selling them will it be cheaper than this to get one on ebay that someone is selling as an unwanted upgrade.

I know they are selling for loads on ebay at the mo but surely the resale price will level out after the lauch.

Any info, ideas, experience for previous iphone launches etc would be great.

Cheers

John.

hutch

Distinguished Member
There is no way you are going to get one cheap on ebay for a long, long time.

brailer

but will it be cheaper than direct from apple website sim free at £500. surely this would be the case as how can ppl sell them for more than this?

richiej

As long as there are no short supplies, then if you can hold out for a couple of weeks after launch then I'm sure that you can pick one up for less than Apple's PAYG price.

No reason for them to go for more, apart for the odd idiot on ebay, as stated above. I'd look on here first and bide your time for as long as you can. They will only go down in price :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom