• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

iPhone 4 Pre-Order Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkR

It looks like we might be getting prices today.:smashin:

iPhone 4 UK Price: Today : Online Social Media

EDIT: Japan have released their prices.

iPhone 4 prices sure are big in Japan as international prices are revealed | 9 to 5 Mac

UPDATE: UK price from Vodafone released
http://stg-tshop.vodafone.co.uk/iphone/ EDIT: Looks like this link could have been a test page as it seems not be working now.

This link reveals the Vodafone pricing: Vodafone pricing plans for iPhone 4 leak out | Technology | guardian.co.uk

Last edited:

oasismark

Distinguished Member
Really hope so, i need time to do all my calculations, comparing contract with PAYG. :D

Shin-Ra

I'm also expecting it to be some time today, O2 have already announced Tariffs although no prices for handsets as of yet. I hate waiting lol!

What Network are you all waiting on?

Shin-Ra

I bought my 3gs last week, does this mean I can get an iphone 4 for free. How do I go about this.....

Apple offering refunds, upgrades to recent iPhone 3GS buyers - AfterDawn

Contact Apple Directly as they will be the best people to talk to in regards to that.

Shin-Ra

T mobile for me, if Orange are releasing would be stupid they don't being the same company now !!

I have a contract with T-Mobile's "Friends and Family" on it that also expires next month - July 4th - I wonder if they will allow an iPhone 4 upgrade bundled with the F&F lol! That would be sweet!!!

/Shin-Ra

simon69c

I bought my 3gs last week, does this mean I can get an iphone 4 for free. How do I go about this.....

Apple offering refunds, upgrades to recent iPhone 3GS buyers - AfterDawn
That appears to be talking about a deal AT&T are offering, not Apple. If you are in the UK then I don't think you can count on seeing something similar here, though as the poster above has pointed out - you should be able to take it back as you should still be within your cool-off period. Best check with your provider / retailer.

psikey

Distinguished Member
O2 shop must be getting hammered! Can't even get a connection at the moment "high number of customers" (unless their really updating something ;) )

jmac

Distinguished Member
i can get on just fine, no updates :)

oasismark

Distinguished Member
Its double exiting for me, cos once i decide what i'm doing with iPhone 4, i MAY be off to buy an iPad. :D

CWT1965

Banned
I will only bite if the phone is £99 or less on a 24 month £40 tariff, I can afford to go beyond that but don't see it as value for money as would have to pay £220 to buy out my existing contract

I'm also expecting it to be some time today, O2 have already announced Tariffs although no prices for handsets as of yet. I hate waiting lol!

What Network are you all waiting on?

Im waiting for T-Mobile :(

Im upgrading so im going to find a way to make them give me the iphone 4 for free :devil:

Shin-Ra

Im upgrading so im going to find a way to make them give me the iphone 4 for free :devil:

I normally don't get handsets for free due to the F&F on my contract, so I will most likely be paying through the nose for my iPhone 4 upgrade :(

windfall

If the ore-orders start tomorrow they have to give us some prices surely?

I am considering asking for my PAC code from O2 today just in case I need to go to someone else:laugh: after the change of data use on o2.

I am hoping all the operators issue the pricing then we can at least balance before pre-ordering!

I reckon the cheapest will be 3 and most expensive will be o2 for PAYG or do you all think they will be equally priced?

Keep watching them screens fella's (and Ladies :))

Tone

Burt Macklin

will either be t-mobile or O2, I'm going to get a PAYG sim for t-mobile today and see how my phone likes it, 18 months ago I couldn't get a good signal with them so will see if it's improved. t-mobile would be better as my contract actually ends on the 24th :D

PeterH988

I'm looking at what t-mobile are offering too.

They've gone and spoiled my plan of attack by stocking the damn thing though! I was hoping to get 'talked into' a free 3gs by asking for my PAC number, but now I don't suppose i'll have as much, if any leverage.

I don't suppose they'll even know, care or indeed honour the fact that they owe me at least two previously untaken 'upgrade' phones.

I'm looking at what t-mobile are offering too.

They've gone and spoiled my plan of attack by stocking the damn thing though! I was hoping to get 'talked into' a free 3gs by asking for my PAC number, but now I don't suppose i'll have as much, if any leverage.

I don't suppose they'll even know, care or indeed honour the fact that they owe me at least two previously untaken 'upgrade' phones.

thats the key to getting the handset for free, threatening to leave.
Im a high paying customer though, ive got 2 lines with them and pay over £80 a month so ive got an advantage

Nuttynutter123

well unless o2 have a must have offer (which i highly doubt) i will be buying it on pay as you go, and i think the price will be *drumroll" : £599 32gb and £499 16gb. :thumbsup: u heard it here first :)

That's exactly what I'm going to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom