• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

iPhone 4 - O2 Simpilcity no network data

jkkc313

Standard Member
Just restored my profile to my iphone 4 from my 3gs, updated carrier settings via itunes then i just cant get to browse online via O2!!

I have tried creating a new iPhone profile... didn't help....

+ tried to change APN (settings > general > network > cellular data network) but "cellular data network" option aint there...

btw... i brought this unlocked via apple stores...

help will be much appreciated!!

Saxo Appeal

Distinguished Member
Cell: APN mobile.02.co.uk
Vertigo

Vis: idata.o2.co.uk This is what I left the same, Im on a Vivaz unlimited data contract
vertigo

MMS: wap.o2.co.uk
vertigo

switch off and switch back on

jkkc313

Standard Member
Cell: APN mobile.02.co.uk
Vertigo

Vis: idata.o2.co.uk This is what I left the same, Im on a Vivaz unlimited data contract
vertigo

MMS: wap.o2.co.uk
vertigo

switch off and switch back on

I would like to change to those, however, the "cellular data network" option to change APN is sadly missing

darren68uk

i had exaclty the same sort of thing when I backed up from my 3Gs, but itunes did prompt me to do a reset from my handset eorked a treat, i have had two messages now thou one in itunes and one on phone telling me theres acarrier update!! hmm have avoided it so far as mine is working flawlessly;)

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom