Iphone 4 newbie - what to buy to protect it and is bumper free?

brad123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I get my iphone 4 tommorow, im an apple newbie so what do i need to protect it and is the bumper thing still free?

Thanks

Anyone know anywhere the white bumper is in stock to buy today to get tommorow hopefully?

Whats the best screen protector to get thanks or does it come with one already fitted like most phones do.

I get my iphone 4 tommorow, im an apple newbie so what do i need to protect it and is the bumper thing still free?

Thanks

No.

Anyone know anywhere the white bumper is in stock to buy today to get tommorow hopefully?

Whats the best screen protector to get thanks or does it come with one already fitted like most phones do.

No and No.

White is a couple of weeks away yet. Best screen protector - probably the power support (well it was for 3G) but again, couple of weeks away.

My last two iPhones I've protected with silicone sleeves, however the iPhone 4 is such a thing of beauty, I didn't want to hide it. I opted for a ZAGG full body shield, it covers front, back, and sides, and keeps the phone looking as it should do.

When I'm @ work I add a little more protection by carrying it in a foam sock bought off eBay.

Nige

ZAGG full body shield, cna this be had for the iphone 4? If so where from please.

Wheres cheapest place for iphone 4 bumper and anymore recommendations for screen protection front and back thanks.

I went for the SGP EX Ultra Crystal Clear, it is like the Power Support I had on my 3GS but better quality.

SGP Steinheil EX Ultra Crystal for Apple iPhone 4 (High-Definition Full Body Protection Film Set)

The Zagg I tried had a funny tacky feel even after 72 hours and a nasty orange peel effect that I did not like, the SGP is like a piece of glass you will not know it is there :thumbsup:

Wrapped around this is the Apple black bumper, if you use the Griffin reveal you will loose some on the thinness of the phone, not a problem with the SGP / Bumper combination and you still get full protection:lesson:

Thanks

I went for the SGP EX Ultra Crystal Clear, it is like the Power Support I had on my 3GS but better quality.

SGP Steinheil EX Ultra Crystal for Apple iPhone 4 (High-Definition Full Body Protection Film Set)

The Zagg I tried had a funny tacky feel even after 72 hours and a nasty orange peel effect that I did not like, the SGP is like a piece of glass you will not know it is there :thumbsup:

Wrapped around this is the Apple black bumper, if you use the Griffin reveal you will loose some on the thinness of the phone, not a problem with the SGP / Bumper combination and you still get full protection:lesson:

hi ,how long did this take to arrive ,thanks

Ordered off eBay, took 3 days from the states, used a Zagg until it arrived.

You also get 2 front & back in the pack so good value as well.

hi ,how long did this take to arrive ,thanks

Thanks mate, if you could pm me who you bought it from off eBay , that would be great , thanks:smashin:

If you could PM me with the sellers name too, I'd appreciate it.

Also, do you get two in a pack with these like you do the power support?

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom