For Sale iPhone 4 - Mint condition - Boxed with instructions - Unlocked

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by DanL77, Aug 8, 2013.

1. DanL77

DanL77

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    I am selling my black iPhone 4 with retina display 16 Gb. As you will see from the pictures it is in immaculate condition as has had a Media Devil magic screen protector on both front and back from the minute it left the box.

It comes complete with original box, instructions, charger and unused headphones.

The phone is on the Tesco network, but I've requested an official unlatching code which will be with me within the next 7 days. This will be applied before the phone is sent to the new owner making it officially unlocked and free to use on any network.

£180 + delivery or collect in person

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  2. Moseley

Moseley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +899
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  3. DanL77

DanL77

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Picture with today's date and username next to the iPhone added!

Dan

4. nictry

nictry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +652
    Assuming this will be unlocked upon sale and based upon a number of recent sales for similar 'mint' condition models with box and bits I can offer £160 incl delivery via BT or PPG.

Just one quick check, the final picture appears to show a scratch/mark on the screen, I am guessing it is the screen protector but just a double check that the phone truly is unmarked should you accept my offer? Many thanks, Nick

5. DanL77

DanL77

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Hi Nick,

It will definitely be unlocked upon sale, I'm just awaiting the code/details through from Tesco mobile/Apple. The unlatching code has been requested. I can assure you the screen is pristine as is the back. The last picture is a bit rubbish as I had to take it to adhere to forum rules. I'd put my decent camera away so was taken on my wife's phone camera. There are definitely no marks.

Thanks for the offer, if we can meet in the middle at £170, then you've got yourself a deal.

Dan

6. nictry

nictry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +652
    Hi Dan

Realistically £160 is a fair offer based on previous sales (I did a lot of checking back to see prices and they vary from £139 (cheap end) to around £155 all described as excellent condition but if we can firm up a deal and everything is as you describe (as this is for a present so needs to be as good as new) then I will stretch to £165 all in but that is my max offer, cheers, Nick

7. DanL77

DanL77

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    I'm guessing you would need it posting? If so, let me check the post options and come back to you. Provided it isn't crazy postage then we should have a deal.

The phone is used, so it would be wrong of me to class it as 'new' but due to being well looked after and having screen protectors on both sides from the start it is in as good a condition as you will find one in. The pictures testify this and I will happily take any specific pictures if there is anything else you would like to see.

I'll let you know on the postage front tonight and we should be then in a position to get things sorted and over to PM.

Thanks,
    Dan

8. nictry

nictry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +652
    Cheers, the £165 includes posting though, sorry but I cannot go higher but I imagine postage via SD will be around £6-7 so hopefully that should work for you.

Will wait to hear back in due course.

9. DanL77

DanL77

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Thanks Nick,

RM special signed is £6.95 with insurance up to £500 so I'm happy to cover the postage costs if we agree on £165 then.

Let me know if you are happy to proceed and we will head over to PM to conclude.

Thanks
    Dan

10. nictry

nictry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +652
    All good from my end, drop me a PM with payment info and we can sort the rest out. Cheers.

11. DanL77

DanL77

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Sold to nictry. Over to PM to conclude.

Dan

12. nictry

nictry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +652
    Just to update thread, have PMd seller to check if unlock done as timeframe for this is around now

All done and payment made, cheers Dan.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013