iPhone 4 in stock WHITE (modified) & BLACK from this third party retailer...

aandpwoodley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As tiltle say's really, both in stock although higher than Apple's release prices. I have ordered a white one and will let everyone know if it turns up.

I also called them today and the chap on the phone confirmed they had them in stock.

Here's the link. MOD EDIT: sorry link removed to protect AVF users, this site does not look legit at all

regards

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
how when apple havnt released white ones yet?

That's what I said, I already have a black one but really want white, just hope it turns up as it's for my dad.

looks like they customize phones

i guess they must just replace front and back of a black one which they have stock of, would question the finish and quality personally...not to mention the premium price

It would concern me that no one else in the world(inc Apple) don't have white ones and these guys do. :confused:

looks like they customize phones

i guess they must just replace front and back of a black one which they have stock of, would question the finish and quality personally...not to mention the premium price

Look like they don't replace anything but decorate the black ones. :rolleyes:

Look like they don't replace anything but decorate the black ones. :rolleyes:

As this post, it looks like they use some method to decorate the phone white, like they do with gold 3GS's. Sounds dodgy.

Ive removed the link from the first post, the white iPhone isnt out yet so obviously this company cant have them.

Ive removed the link from the first post, the white iPhone isnt out yet so obviously this company cant have them.

How can you be sure, I have spoke to them today and they have confirmed stock. Think you should put the link back and wait and see what happens with my delivery.

How can you be sure, I have spoke to them today and they have confirmed stock. Think you should put the link back and wait and see what happens with my delivery.

i think apple not releasing it yet is a good indication.

Dude, even Apple have said (via an official press release) that the white models won't be available until mid July.

That company you linked to "customise" iPhones so thats what you will be getting, a customised black one that is now white.

Remember-Apple don't make gold iPhones, yet they have them "in stock"....

[Edit]- i'm not sure why the link has been removed though...? :confused:

The link seems valid, but maybe the thread title needs changing?

Last edited:
Its a bit OTT closing the link (IMO)

People may be interested whether its official or not

Dude, even Apple have said (via an official press release) that the white models won't be available until mid July.

That company you linked to "customise" iPhones so thats what you will be getting, a customised black one that is now white.

Remember-Apple don't make gold iPhones, yet they have them "in stock"....

[Edit- i'm not sure why the link has been removed though...? :confused:

The link seems valid, but maybe the thread title needs changing?

I'm sure you correct because that's what I think to, I have placed a order for my dad as he's desperate for one. If it turns out to be a customised phone I will just send it back.

If anyone wants the link PM me, I have to say I feel it will be a customised black iphone but until I receive it who knows.

Hutch, I feel along with others you should put the link back up.

Ive reinstated the link but I think we have to warn people here that the white version they are advertising IS NOT an official Apple white iPhone so ive modified the thread title slightly

May be we should change the thread title, what do you think.

Even if the White is not a 100% offical phone, they have plenty of stock of the black ones for people who will pay the higher price.

76 black 32gb's, 69 16gb's and a load of white in stock...that's why there's been a stock shortage....they've all been shipped to this company :p

I love the gold bling 3gs and touch :rotfl:

Is that site legit?
Doesn't look right to me for some reason.... I certainly would think twice before a purchase

Is that site legit?
Doesn't look right to me for some reason.... I certainly would think twice before a purchase
After closer examination of the site I have again removed the link to protect AVF users.

Something isnt right with the wording of the advertisements (lots of mentions of iPhone 4 iOS but not specifically iPhone 4) and the site looks decidedly dodgy...

Oh boy...interested to see how this turns out, as Apple themselves don't have any white ones.:facepalm:

I will let everyone on Tuesday either way, I hope it turns up

I am sure all will be fine, whats the worst that could happen :rolleyes: :rotfl:

Attachments

• Tipex1.jpg
    Tipex1.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 1,769

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom