iPhone 4 in stock WHITE (modified) & BLACK from this third party retailer...

go to google streetview search under post code LS26 9BS, i think he's just bought a moped with your cash!

Dont waste time on the forum get straight intouch with your credit card copmant and report it (assuming you paid by credit card)

OH. MY. GOD. Why are people taken in with such obvious scams :eek:

I hope the individuals scammed on here get their money back, and well, for others, let that be a lesson to us all :(

Has anyone actually contacted the police about the website yet? Or are you just leaving it to stay up to scam even more people?
1) Why don't the people that have been scammed get someone to sign up and register then when they get a call they can demand their money back
2) Anyone live down that area that could go to the door?
3) Call the police, as well as trying to get your card refunded
I'm sure there is a site you can report scam websites

Last edited:
The terms & conditions seem very wishy washy and full of spelling and grammar mistakes:

Terms and Conditions
The warranty coverage service with AppleNew.com only covers products that require (minor) repair/fault attention. Damage caused by abnormal use or conditions, misuse, abuse, accident, water damage, improper handling or storage are strictly excluded from our AppleNew coverage services. AppleNew coverage is active as soon as your order has been delivered to you. If any problems/defect/repair assistance is required during this period up to 1 yr, AppleNew.com will provide you with assistance if requested by you to do so.
Our AppleNew coverage services do not apply to any product that has had its serial number altered, defaced or removed. Every single piece in the AppleNew collection are tested and the physical condition is examined by our Quality Control Department (QCD) before any items are shipped.

We will not accept returns or refund claims based on an item being scratched, used or blind spot. All defective claims returned to AppleNew.com Returns Department will be fully inspected and tested before any resolution can be taken with your order.

Compatibility / Specification / Color

The AppleNew collection listed on this website is predominantly tailored in the United Kingdom by hand. AppleNew customers are responsible for ensuring the product's compatibility and network coverage (network dependent features and firmware related issue) with their network operator / service provider before committing to a purchase with AppleNew.com i.e. MMS / GPRS / WAP / SMS / Data Transfer.
Customers should be aware that network dependent features and firmware issues are not covered by our AppleNew coverage and we are unable to offer support regarding these issues. Customers should also be aware that the item you are purchasing might NOT be solely intended for your current network service provider. Therefore, certain specifications on the device and user guide might or might not be fully supported on their current network service provider.
Visiting AppleNew.com your visit and use of AppleNew.com - iPhone 4 iOS, Gold iPhone 3GS - Officially Unlocked by Apple iPhone 3GS. Pay as you go ore Monthly (the "Site") is governed by the policies, terms, and conditions set forth below. By using this "Site" or submitting an order for products or services, you indicate your acceptance of, and agreement to be bounded by, the terms and conditions set forth below. If for any reason, you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from any further usage of AppleNew.com - iPhone 4 iOS, Gold iPhone 3GS - Officially Unlocked by Apple iPhone 3GS. Pay as you go ore Monthly
All contents of the "Site" may be changed by AppleNew.com in the future without prior notice. It is you, as a user, to periodically return to our site and receive the newest updates of the terms and conditions for amendments. Any amendments of terms and conditions will be taken in effect immediately. Your continued usage of AppleNew.com - iPhone 4 iOS, Gold iPhone 3GS - Officially Unlocked by Apple iPhone 3GS. Pay as you go ore Monthly following any changes will constitute agreement to such amendments. The Terms of Services were last updated on July, 2008.

1. What if I change my mind after you place the order

Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have Refused us after processing the order date (not including the day of delivery) to inform us of your intention to return an item. A ‘working day’ is any day which is not a Saturday or Sunday or public holiday in the UK. You must follow these steps:

1. Contact the Customer Support Team on +44 (0) 844 5499 099 within Monday to Friday working days.

2. You’ll then be required to pay Administration fee based on the price of purchase at your own cost

3. Administration fee will cost minimum £15 to £35 Will process the Same day.

4. it will teak around 5 to 6 Working day to appear on you bank statement

GENERAL : We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.

WEBSITE CONTENT: AppleNew.com makes no express or implied warranties of any kind relating to the provision of information or service on or by this site. AppleNew.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use or misuse of this site or any of the information or products sold which are contained within it.

PLEASE READ:
AppleNew it is ready Unlocked is at our own risk , AppleNew.com we take any responsibility to any damaged caused to your computer or iPhone.

iPhone software is provided by a 3rd party link when you order our service. We provide to you all the information as Apple inc the software as an information service. We will send you the link as soon as you order. We provide you our own guide and lifetime support at a fee include all,

Price at AppleNew.com All iPhones Officially Unlocked by Apple to any network worldwide and it is Design only fore AppleNew.com,

We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998)
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please do not hesitate to contact us using the contact form on our Contact page.

"Camming in" lol what the......:nono:

Cam.jpg

Plus the text in my screenshot mentions that they have a showroom....but if you go to Google map etc it's only a row of very expensive looking houses

Actually just read this ... "large range and brand selection of nursery goods and furniture sets"
and this is from a mobile phone seller lol

I also came very close to parting with my hard earned dosh with these guys but this thread made me think twice.

I would love to know if anyone has actually had a positive experience with this firm and if the OP was able to get his money back or whether the goods did finally turn up.

Contacting the neighbour was a good idea...This is a fraud known to the police. Under that address is living a family and they have been used, they address used.

So all the companies involved in this

Company Gold Ltd - the seller
IMPACT POSITIN Limited - they receive the money

are in the game

This was the only company who replied with signed names, so I'm not sure how far are they involved:

Sage Pay - they check the transaction

If you have any infos regarding who can stand behind these companies, please share.

The hope that they will ship or give the money back is gone. I will inform Ebay also, there is a seller Murat-Aka who is selling Iphone's (3GS) referring to applenew.com

By the way, Sagepay appear to be a completely legitimate business unless anyone has information to the contrary. But I had great service from them this week and would recommend them.

It's applenew.com and "Impact Positin" that, as you said, appear to be in the game.

As they always say on Watchdog: if it's sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Sagepay helpt me contact the seller and he did contacted me (this part I fully don't understand why) but since I've asked them yesterday to help me make an official complaint (since they should not state that Impact Positin is a legitime business any more) I did not get any replies...

Probably just some que in their emails.
I've also informed them about the address fraud of applenew.com and the police investigating the issue.

No.
Filed a fraud complain (or what ever is called) with the bank, asked them to contact the other party and inform them (they try the chargeback, but...), did this also with Sage Pay.
All the papers involved (card, passport, etc) will be changed.
Was talking on friday with the woman living in Leeds under that address, her credit card credentials where stolen 2 month ago, the company (probably impact positin ltd) was created with that money and informations.
Strange that a reported fraud was not triggering any sanctions against that company.

I will ask Sage Pay how is possible that the first company is where i've purchased, they have sent me a confirmation regarding impact positin and on the bank statement it was a third company. And the whole thing "validated" trough Sage Pay...

strange, isn't it?

My bank will not pay me back, it was a debit visa card. The other side is eating caviar by now, so I can only hope they will not send me the leftovers...

pay'd the price for my stupidity

Small Claims Court any use to you in pursuing your money back?

On Applenew.com the address changed from the Leeds one to this

12 Hereford St, Oldham, Lancashire OL9 7SA, United Kingdom

Search on this site gave these results

Phone Expert Ltd, 12 Hereford Street, Oldham, OL9 7SA, Zubaer Mohammad Managing director

Another one

Basic company details for IPHONES LIMITED:

Registered no: 05624869
Registered office: 12 Hereford Street
Oldham
Lancashire OL9 7SA
Incorporated: 16 Nov 2005

So it will never stop

1. What if I change my mind after you place the order

Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have Refused us after processing the order date (not including the day of delivery) to inform us of your intention to return an item. A ‘working day' is any day which is not a Saturday or Sunday or public holiday in the UK. You must follow these steps:

1. Contact the Customer Support Team on +44 (0) 844 5499 099 within Monday to Friday working days.

2. You'll then be required to pay Administration fee based on the price of purchase at your own cost

3. Administration fee will cost minimum £15 to £35 Will process the Same day.

4. it will teak around 5 to 6 Working day to appear on you bank statement

:nono:

Never in a million years would they be able to enforce this.

Next have just been done for not refunding postage charges for goods returned under the Distance Selling Regulations, so this mob don't have a leg to stand on.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10560466

They are chancers and if it were me that had been done by them, I would be on my way up the M1 right now....

None of these addresses are valid ones...this is a net of companies created under a false name with false credentials. They will not make any mistake by giving 1 correct info to start the search...
The voice on the phone was clearly arabic, so Zubaer Mohammad is a victim or member

No, money is gone...The banks are not realy motivated to stop these frauds...they live from transaction percentages...until they are covered from law perspective, they will not do anything. My bank will not move a muscle for sure
The only thing that is possible to acomplish here is to make the fraud a bit more harder, but if google does not help, then not many thing will...

Got a reply from leeds city council...they gave me a site to make a complain traders something...i don't have a slightest idea from the possible 125 links on that site what to choose. There has to be a reason behind why is this so difficult to do. Keeps the economy going probably

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom