iPhone 4 early upgrade with o2?

beastmanaids

Standard Member
Hi all! I'm new to the forums but would just like to know if anyone is going to be using the early upgrade offer that o2 is doing? I currently have the iphone 3g but the contract doesn't run out 'til may 2011, is it possible for me to upgrade to iphone 4?

Thanks for the help, is much appreciated! :smashin:

phairplay

Distinguished Member
Hi all! I'm new to the forums but would just like to know if anyone is going to be using the early upgrade offer that o2 is doing? I currently have the iphone 3g but the contract doesn't run out 'til may 2011, is it possible for me to upgrade to iphone 4?

Thanks for the help, is much appreciated! :smashin:
Do this
If you don't already know your Priority List tier you can find out by texting DATE to 21302.

They send you a text saying if you are on the blue Priority list.

I'm going down this route, my contract runs out march. So when i come to upgrade it will cost me £160. Then take out a new contract at the same deal I'm on and pay the £89

I have a 16GB 3gs which I can get £230 for. So all I pay is £19 :)

D20PAX

Do this

They send you a text saying if you are on the blue Priority list.

I'm going down this route, my contract runs out march. So when i come to upgrade it will cost me £160. Then take out a new contract at the same deal I'm on and pay the £89

I have a 16GB 3gs which I can get £230 for. So all I pay is £19 :)

you will get a lot more than £230, i got £290 for my most recent 3g on ebay:smashin:

phairplay

Distinguished Member
you will get a lot more than £230, i got £290 for my most recent 3g on ebay:smashin:
wasn't to sure if I should try and sell it on here. It got the dock hair line crack at the back. and a hair line mark on the screen. but you can't see it when you are using it.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom