• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

iPhone 4 - Dock, Adaptors and Bumpers

mr_sockochris

Established Member
I really cant believe there are some people here who are willing to pay £25 for those bumper things. They don't do anything in terms of protection, the phone looks better without them and they're at least £15 more than they should be for what they are :confused:

davepuma

Distinguished Member
Nice to see they're available but not a nice price. £25 for a rubber/plastic band thingy. That is a complete joke. There will be better and cheaper options available in the coming weeks that actually protect your new toy.

daymouse

Distinguished Member
Nearly every screen shot of orders on here has a black bumper in the basket... madness!

As you cant order the white one yet, they're all getting the black one with a black band how borning its that. Surely it will just look like a posh black paper weight! as you wont be able to see any if the nice steel detail round the edge!!

hot-fuzz

Banned
I bought one as i have no idea if its any good or not, and seeing as i just hit buy on a £600 phone £25 is nothing, plus i think it looks good. :rotfl:

You never know, if i fit it and drop it 10 mins after it may save me alot of money.
I know im an idiot and its probably not worth it, but whever has official apple stuff actually been worth the money ?

There will be better Japanese knock offs soon enough, but for now it will do me.

wormvortex

Distinguished Member
Forget £15 for a rubber band.

# Apple Dock Connector to USB Cable [+ £15.00]

I've got 3 which I bought for less than £5 delivered over the years.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom