For Sale Iphone 4 16gb on EE/Orange/Tmobile

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by mmalh0151, Aug 5, 2013.

1. mmalh0151

mmalh0151

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Hi, selling a iphone 4 16gb on EE network but works fine on Orange as well.

Has had new front and back covers so the plastic is still on the screen. The home button is also fine and the power button.

It has a few little marks on the chassis but otherwise I would say its around a 9/10 due to new front and back (fitted by a local shop)

Comes fully charged but unfortunately no charger or box etc.

Selling at £150 and its running software version 6.1.3 (latest) and has also been IMEI checked with EE customer services so everything is good to go.

Cheers

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  2. mmalh0151

mmalh0151

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Reduced to £150 for quick sale

3. mmalh0151

mmalh0151

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    No offers or questions for me?! :(

4. mmalh0151

mmalh0151

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Price drop- £139

5. nilz

nilz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +64
    Hi mate I wanted to ask a few questions, why was the front and back replaced? Was the phone dropped? If so are there any issues when using the phone ie. Screen flickering or ios slowing down?

Also I wanted to ask how has the local trader fitted the glass could you take any close up pictures of the iphone showing the edges if there is any gaps because it's not fitted properly. Also since it's been replaced is there any change to the sensitivity of the screen or does it feel like a regular iPhone 4?

Thanks for your help :)

I can offer £110 for it.