For Sale iPhone 4 16Gb Black + accessories

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by gizza, Feb 20, 2013.

1. gizza

gizza
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I already have a buyer for this phone (sparkie1984), but am placing this advert in accordance with the forum rules, etc. Black Apple iPhone 4 16Gb, one owner, purchased new in November 2010, in great working condition. £180 including Royal Mail next-day insured delivery. In original box, with original charging plug and cable, SIM Card removal key, original unused earphones, a spare USB charging cable and a black silicone-type bumper case. The phone has just been unlocked officially via 3 mobile/Apple, so can now be used on any mobile network. Condition is very good. The screen does have 4 or 5 small light scratches (not cracks), but I have found that they cannot be seen when the screen is lit and in use, so do not affect the display. In fact, I only noticed them with the screen off and with the light reflecting off it. The phone works perfectly and the battery still holds its charge very well, requiring me to charge it only once per day even with quite a lot of internet and email use, which is as good as when I first bought the phone. I have never had any problems with the phone and I am only selling it due to an upgrade to a new one.
    The phone has the latest version of IOS installed (IOS 6.1) and I have run a factory reset.to remove all of my files, emails and apps.
    Photos can be found at Iphone 4 Photos by gizzabentley | Photobucket

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. sparkie1984

sparkie1984
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,107
    Thanks for putting the ad up Gary

Ill pay by bank transfer if that's ok. Will pm you

Thanks

3. gizza

gizza
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Phone now sold to Simon (sparkie1984), paid for, despatched and received by Simon. A very smooth transaction and Simon was an absolute treasure to deal with. Will look now for details on how to leave proper feedback.