• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

iPhone 3GS Prices Have Gone Down On The Apple Website

Another posibility is that they are trying to get rid of all the 16GB and 32GB Models for as cheap as possible before they start stocking the 8GB model

jerryq7777

I mentioned this in the other thread this afternoon but it was missed over the rage about the new O2 tarrifs :laugh:
If you go through Quidco you can get it for £480 after cashback.

maddog2

Another posibility is that they are trying to get rid of all the 16GB and 32GB Models for as cheap as possible before they start stocking the 8GB model
That is almost certainly the reason. They want to offload old stock before the model is discontinued.

_s79

I bought my 3G 8GB in Jan 2009 PAYG (so that's almost 18 months ago). I paid £350 for it from the carphonewarehouse yet it's still the same price today.

bigbaz

Wouldnt be at all surprised to see a fire sale on both current models tbh. Remember when the 2G / 8GB dropped to £169.00 a couple of weeks before the 3G was available. My guess anyway ~

3GS 16GB £325.00
3GS 32GB £375.00

jerryq7777

Does seem strange the havent reduced the price of the 16gb 3gs.I mean who would buy it over the 16gb 4G unless it has a higher price £500 maybe :facepalm:

Does seem strange the havent reduced the price of the 16gb 3gs.I mean who would buy it over the 16gb 4G unless it has a higher price £500 maybe

They probably had more of the 32GB's than the 16GB's & wanted to get rid of em :smashin:

They are already out of stock on the Orange 16GB's

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom