• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Iphone 3GS or Itunes the problem??

cjohnson355

Standard Member
Hi,

Now I have to say firstly that I'm not very technical and get confused easily. I blame it on my age :)

I bought an app (Co Pilot) and downloaded it via itunes onto my comp. When I start up itunes, plug my phone in and sync everything is fine. I go into my apps and though Copilot is in the list my other apps already on my phone are not in the list. I have to say Co Piloy is the first app I've downloaded onto my comp first. It's like the page has frozen but infact it's still running but I can't do anything. If I hit the sync button again my phone says it syncing but I still can't click or move anything on the itunes page. Any ideas please?? It's driving me mad!!! :confused: and I bet it's me just being a der brain lol

Tikkaspecial

Established Member
Hi,

Now I have to say firstly that I'm not very technical and get confused easily. I blame it on my age :)

I bought an app (Co Pilot) and downloaded it via itunes onto my comp. When I start up itunes, plug my phone in and sync everything is fine. I go into my apps and though Copilot is in the list my other apps already on my phone are not in the list. I have to say Co Piloy is the first app I've downloaded onto my comp first. It's like the page has frozen but infact it's still running but I can't do anything. If I hit the sync button again my phone says it syncing but I still can't click or move anything on the itunes page. Any ideas please?? It's driving me mad!!! :confused: and I bet it's me just being a der brain lol

Does it unfreeze iTunes when you remove the USB cable? I realise that it's not the exactly the same but there is a known bug with podcasts, that I experience, where it causes iTunes to freeze when you have downloaded podcasts on your phone (rather than in iTunes). Solution is to delete them from your phone. Maybe there is a sync issue with apps too, you should try downloading on your phone, then syncing.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom