iphone 3gs dilemma..help required please

mrnorton

Standard Member
Hi guys
i wonder if any of you could help please?
i upgraded to a iphone 3gs from a samsung tocco on wednesday being promised it would be delivered thursday/friday it never arrived
i called up and was told for some reason the upgrade was cancelled but they could get it out to me today which was not ideal for me but agreed
passing my local phone shop of the same name i decided to pop in and see if they had any 3gs 16gb in white,they had 1 and explained to the guy what had happened and what were the chances of me upgrading instore he said no probs for him but i would need to call the proviider and cancel the upgrade delivery for tuesday which i did
i then upgraded instore bringing the phone home with me and then today the other iphone turns up
what do i do
thank you chris

Robiow

Return a phone? You'll get found out. Let them know that you'll wait for their courior to pick it up, they'll probably neglect to pick it up, but let them do the chasing

mrnorton

Standard Member
with regards to them finding out how will they??
a friend got sent 5 before instead of 1(no joke,and not iphones either)
and sold the lot,i am not looking at selling this by the way

nobby1963

I once had 2 Orange N95`s turn up. I did nothing and got the second one charged to my account the following month !
The chances of them not knowing is very slim, but you never know .....

RobM

Distinguished Member
Send it back. If they have sent it to you, they will know they have. They will know who it was sent to and when it was delivered. They will chase you for the money or continue with the contract you agreed to and therefore the monthly fee.

If you refuse, they will blacklist it from all UK networks. So no use to you and no use to anyone you might want to sell it to.

Then if you ever want to agree to another contract on that network, you'll get refused.

And the fact you've posted this on an internet website, which is traceable, with an email address that's traceable and from an IP address that's traceable all adds to the stupidity of keeping it. Ever moreso when you consider the fact that staff from all the main UK networks read comments on this site :hiya:

If you keep it, I hope you get screwed over for theft :)

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom