• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

iPhone 3G surfing prob

breakersrevenge

Established Member
Getting hacked of with the iPhone reverting back to home screen while I'm on the net.

Phone is 2.1 ver

Cleared all history, cache, cookies etc

Feel like throwing the thing againts the wall!!

Help?

ROBIN50N

Prominent Member
Getting hacked of with the iPhone reverting back to home screen while I'm on the net.

Phone is 2.1 ver

Cleared all history, cache, cookies etc

Feel like throwing the thing againts the wall!!

Help?

haha dont do it, i very nearly smashed mine up. i took it back in the end.

J7MAN

Established Member
Swap it for a new one.

J7MAN

Established Member
Pretty sure it is, drop in to an Apple store and find out.

*edit*

Didn't realise it was a different person, you'd definitely have to ask mr.manchester.

Just called apple, the phone is still guaranteed even though im not the original owner, he also told me the phone will be repaired rather than replaced if the problem persists.

He also mention the warranty only has 42 days left on it, even thought the phone was replaced a few months ago, strange.

D-an-W

Established Member
Mine crashes back to springboard too sometimes when browsing, surely this is just a firmware issue and not a problem with specific phones (Don't really want to risk another phone, this has no dead pixels)?

kelvin

Established Member
Just called apple, the phone is still guaranteed even though im not the original owner, he also told me the phone will be repaired rather than replaced if the problem persists.

He also mention the warranty only has 42 days left on it, even thought the phone was replaced a few months ago, strange.
The warranty isn't extended when a handset is repaired or replaced as far as I am aware - the original warranty expiry date remains...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom