Votes: 58 35.6%
  • No way, I'm sticking this year.

Votes: 58 35.6%
  • Still not sure.

Votes: 31 19.0%
  • What's an iPhone?

Votes: 16 9.8%

• Total voters
Apparently lot of people not able to use unlock iPhone with watch on pro max. Anyone here had the same issue? Something I use regularly…..although hopefully by the time I get mine it will fixed😏

We have the DHL snake....🐍.

Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 10.41.58.png

Mine turned up way earlier than the tracking said. I'm all set up and just downloading stuff from iCoud.

Camera is VERY impressive upgrade from my XS. Even the front camera can do DoF which is a nice improvement.

did see this and it's not affected apple music on mine although i've had a lot of issues trying to do the quick start transfer from my 11 which has an e-sim to the 13. Never previously had any issues each time I've got a new phone. had to hard reset the 13 twice to get things going as they just sat there. also had to request a replacement e-sim from ee as it didn't transfer over
Anyone seen this?

Has anyone purchased a MagSafe charger lead for there iPhone 13? I’m coming from an 11 and was thinking of picking one up to use as a bedside charger.
Yup I did that very thing. Upgrading from a XS max and haven’t had a wireless charger before. Got the official apple MagSafe one from Amazon.

Have you all seen that the MagSafe duo that apple sells doesn’t line up great with the non-max 13 models. It still charges but the camera bump gets in the way. So….if your thinking of buying a MagSafe duo, maybe hold off until an updated version is produced

Mine should be here in an hour. Can’t decide which to keep, blue or silver…

Waiting for mine to arrive, went for the blue this time, not sure I've gone for the right colour but likely I'll have one of the leather cases on it by the end of the weekend anyway.

Happy new phone day guys!

Got the Pro Max early this morning delivered by DPD which was ordered through Sky and am amazed by how good the screen looks! Huge upgrade from the 7 plus I’ve been using for years.

Waiting for mine to arrive, went for the blue this time, not sure I've gone for the right colour but likely I'll have one of the leather cases on it by the end of the weekend anyway.

Happy new phone day guys!
I don't see the point of picking a specific colour if you’re going to stick it in a case other than a crystal clear transparent one.

13.20 17th Sept. New customer. And it actually says we expect to deliver by 6th.

I don't see the point of picking a specific colour if you’re going to stick it in a case other than a crystal clear transparent one.
As with my 12 Pro, going caseless again.

I’m happy to put up with the odd scuff and scrape if it means I can feel how nice the phone is, in daily use. It really makes a huge difference to the ownership experience, IMHO.

As an aside, have set up the Max and it’s a heavy phone!

Screen is really lovely but not mega WOW, to my eyes anyway.

Edit: scratch that, the screen is fantastic. Been using it more and it’s so smooth and very noticeable.

Last edited:
Thats my 13 Pro Max up and rocking now. I did a device to device transfer, it took about 30 minutes, then had a software update & Apple Pay to configure.

First impressions....

The Pro Motion makes iOS buttery smooth, game changing good. I went back to my 11 Pro Max and its judders as hell now!

F592E6A9-15EB-4EBF-9E6C-70512D7611B2.jpeg
It’s here…..

13.20 17th Sept. New customer. And it actually says we expect to deliver by 6th.
So you ordered 25 minutes before me and I have my phone. I'm an existing customer, but I don't know what that should make any difference when it comes to ordering. If I were you I would be phoning Sky again and asking why?

Collected from Bluewater at 8.30, was a really nice chilled vibe there.
Transferred everything over from my XS Max but... XS Max storage showed 62.5GB of 256, and this 13 Pro Max is showing as 120.4GB of 256.
It should have copied everything over as per what the XS was set up as, and the iCloud settings appear to be the same, but where has this extra 60GB come from??

according to my router my 13 Pro Tx rate is only 340Mbps whereas my work iPhone 7 is 526Mbps

Its like christmas for everybody!
I ordered via apple from 1pm but as the site was crashing my order completed around 1.30pm.
So have to wait till Oct 4th - 11th for my delivery.
Going from X to a Pro Max but im still unsure whether its too big.

Well, going from my 7 plus to the Pro Max is a game changer, lovely screen & so snappy, fluid & beautiful to hold & use, will put the camera through its paces this weekend

Well, going from my 7 plus to the Pro Max is a game changer, lovely screen & so snappy, fluid & beautiful to hold & use, will put the camera through its paces this weekend
Last big phone i had was a 6 plus, hopefully i'll love the pro max.
I remember having trouble fitting the phone in my pockets lol

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom