iPhone 12 Pro screen covers?

brad123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone managed to find a screen cover for iphone 12 pro yet, do Zagg do one as always used theres.

There’s a few Spiegen ones on Amazon. No idea on how good they are, personally I’ll be getting the Belkin Ultraglass Screenforce once it’s released.

I’ve ordered the Torras for mine. Pricey at £17.99 but have used one on my wife’s XS and it has been great. Would have used one on my 11 Pro Max but they didn’t seem to make one at the time I was ordering (they do now).

The Belkin one is in stock now on Apple's website so I've cancelled the el-cheapo one from Amazon and ordered Belkin's one instead. IMHO the Belkin one is one of the best screen protectors around, certainly well worth the £25 (imho).

Don't understand the ones with the notch missing. Makes it painfully obvious there is a screen protector on IMO. I go with the full screen including notch protector. Looks much neater IMO.

I've been using Spigen Tempered Glass on my X for the past few years, with the curve of the screen the protectors stick out a good few mm which is starting to grate on me -- I dislike the fact I'm bulking up an already sizeable phone, with bulky cases and screen protectors.

I'm hoping that with the screen being flatter on the 12, I can get away with cheap PET film.

That said, I 'wrap my tool' on day 1, so with the limited options available at the minute, I've just got some;

ESR Tempered Glass 'in stock', and some Savvies film due.

Hopefully these will tide me over until the market is flooded with options.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I'm a big fan of Anker screen protectors but don't think they've bought our their iPhone 12 versions just yet.

Any idea if and when they're likely to release?

I ordered the Spigen tempered glass screen protector but have since also purchased the ESR version as it doesn’t have a notch cutout. Will most likely stick with that if the quality is good and return the Spigen.

I ordered the Spigen tempered glass screen protector but have since also purchased the ESR version as it doesn’t have a notch cutout. Will most likely stick with that if the quality is good and return the Spigen.

Interesting, yet valid observation! I wouldn’t have noticed that perhaps until it was too late!

2B2DA420-30EB-4B6F-B04C-6110D87DF79D.jpeg

Whats quality like of the ESR one.

I’ve never used the ESR before but the Spigen has been fantastic on my last 2 iPhones. The notch cutout always annoyed me a little on the Spigen fitted to my 11 Pro.

I’ve never used the ESR before but the Spigen has been fantastic on my last 2 iPhones. The notch cutout always annoyed me a little on the Spigen fitted to my 11 Pro.

Ditto.

The ESR doesn’t feel any different to the Spigen (pre application). A sheet of tempered glass, albeit, sans notch.

Does the ESR come with that handy fitting template thing? Where from and how much please? Have you added it yet?

Comes in 3 pack I see, I only want 1.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom