iPhone 12 pre-orders

dr no

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let the preorder hunt fun and games begin. Usually there’s a thread up by now. Unless I missing it somewhere.

Been a couple of years since I’ve last updated my iPhone. I’m planning on getting iPhone 12 pro 256gb pacific blue from Apple direct unless I get through to John Lewis.
1pm order time is a tricky time slot. Would’ve preferred early morning.

Keep us updated on your successes (or failures). Good luck.

128GB Graphite 12 Pro direct from Apple for me.

I’m ok with 1pm, it’s not like I’ve anywhere else to be 😂

Stuck on trying a new colour (Pacific Blue) or staying safe with the grey :confused:

Stuck on trying a new colour (Pacific Blue) or staying safe with the grey :confused:

Exactly in the same situation and can't see another option other than buying both and deciding later.

For anyone interested, the whole 12 & 12 Pro lines have already been available to purchase for delivery next Friday on Very.

Done. Stating delivery on Friday 🥳

Ordered a 12 pro silver 128gb for delivery on Mon 26th. I live in Highlands so delivery is always a day or two later.

Well that was easy :)
D54390AF-6736-4C7A-8AB0-88CD0F89EEA3.jpeg

Yep easy this year...

Ordered the Pacific Blue 256gb iPhone 12 Pro to see if this will suit me better than the Pro Max.

If not then it’s being returned and will get a 12 Pro Max in November

Last edited:
iPhone 12 Pro 512GB Pacific Blue Ordered and due Friday 23rd :)

Ordered a 12 64GB in Blue.....delivers Friday 23rd.

Mine took so long to process between pages I ended up with 2nd Nov :(

My "checkout" said Delivered 23rd, but my confirmation email suggests 26-28th. Hmm. Annoying.

I had high hopes for Apple's site being able to cope, but I guess not. If Apple's site can't handle pre-orders, then there's no hope for minnows like Game, Smyths etc with consoles

Website just kept on crashing for me so I'm looking at the 2nd November

512GB Pacific Blue Pro for the 23rd... until I can pre-order a Pro Max.

12 Pro Pacific blue 128gb.

Overslept due to night shift, so 2-9 November. Oh well, will give me chance to decide on a switch to the Max.

Does anyone know John Lewis come online ?

I'm mostly annoyed with the date slip because I have a 14 day price guarantee with WeBuyAnyPhone. I now need to decide whether to go phoneless for a few days, or take a hit on the price offered on my trade in :(

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom