IPhone 12-month contract?

Tom`

I'm thinking of buying an IPhone 3G this week and have a couple of questions.

Firstly, is there any way at all to get an IPhone on a 12-month contact?
I heard that they sometimes do it with refurb phones.

If a new IPhone is released during my contract, am i likely to be able to upgrade to the new hardware for a small fee?

Thanks for your help :thumbsup:

kdc

I doubt you would be able to upgrade as the new iphone is expected in the next few months, it will probably be for people with less than 6 months remaining on their contract..

dan_yorkshire

I'm thinking of buying an IPhone 3G this week and have a couple of questions.

Firstly, is there any way at all to get an IPhone on a 12-month contact?
I heard that they sometimes do it with refurb phones.

If a new IPhone is released during my contract, am i likely to be able to upgrade to the new hardware for a small fee?

Thanks for your help :thumbsup:

Only way to do it, sort of: -

Join a monthby month simplicity contract with o2, online gives you more allowance than in store..... 800mins, 1600 texts and unlimited web for £20pm.

Buy a PAYG Iphone for either £340 8gb or £390 16GB and insert the simplicity simcard into it.

If you stay on the contract for 18months it will work out cheaper than joining on £35pm iphone contract, plus you're getting more allowance and are not fixed into any contract whatso-ever.

upthorpe

I'm on PAYG about 6 months in and enjoying the 1 yr included web access.

I transferred my number into O2 from Vodafone, if I went to Simplicity, would I be able to move my number from O2 Iphone PAYG onto O2 Simplicity?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom